Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
I always end up mentioning this here only ðŸ¤“

Somebody please post pictures from the Shiv Parvati dream sequence scene from the past week ðŸ¤”
Agree with tinsin.. Also you can add image urls
inbetween [IMG] [/IMG] without space..
Can anyone please post all party pics esp of Moharika in picture gallery. I am going crazy looking for the pictures in the threads! Thanks...
They are already posted in the pics gallery. Go check them.
guys how to create vm plzzz tell me guys its urgent and i am asking this because i want to create vm on dkdm . urgenttt
you can use windows movie maker its a freeware n easy to use only thing is it support only WMV videos so use total video converter to convert your videos to WMV hope it'll help you😊 Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 11 years ago
Actually, it's my first post in help desk.. So, actually i want to know about spamming and chatting.. Because, sometimes main in dono and discussions mein differentiate nahi kar pata hu.. So, first time galti hogaya.. Please, in tino subjects pe koi help kardijiye.. and sorry in advance😳
Hii..every one..

I need the video of 15th december 2012...
As Vrish's Animation is incomplete still please help me to find that thread of some one.. where all the episode has been given.. plz some one give me youtube HD link of 15th december...

Thanks in advance 😕
i am not sure 15th december sat day tha nah? Waise, riti heres tumhe video updates milenge , you can check it😃
\|/WU/VU, Knowledge, Stotras Archive\|/ (Page 4)
where i can find

collage of mahadev and parvati and alone mahadev and alone parvati pics

plsss help me