Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
can anyone here tell me the epi date when sati saw ardhanarishwar dancing in moonlight
can you please tell me how to watch September 9th maha episode on  wards in uk online please

Thanks a ton Minakshi- but unfortunately, here too, the April 23 and April 30 episodes have been deleted. Just these two- other episodes are working fine. 

Thanks once again. 
Originally posted by Sargesh

can anyone here tell me the epi date when sati saw ardhanarishwar dancing in moonlight
hey anyone pls
Originally posted by Sargesh

hey anyone pls

I dont know which epi , but if you want its video, here it is :)
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLZcI2sdWFk&feature=related
Originally posted by vkalu

can you please tell me how to watch September 9th maha episode on  wards in uk online please
The links of WU & VUs are posted here in the last post
can anyone having youtube link of saturday's episodes of mahadev which have quick revision of all the week.
One suggestion why cant the Update archives can be grouped under one single head i mean by a tablet coloumn or so. It will be easy for to check in:) Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago
I have seen many paintings of trimurti and in all the paintings brahma is shown as a young lord . but contradictory to this all the mythological serials show him being old with not so pretty face . in the painting the bramha was indeed very cool . . . . . . . .  . . . . . .  anybody .
found a link of Shiva Tandav Stotra audio. it's wonderful

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago