Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by subha2601

@Soupz and @Killer Shark,i guess no one knows da answers,not even me.πŸ˜•

Hey the other day when i checked the show in Wikipedia there was a name written 'KUMAR HEDGE' is the actor who played Nandi in the show in the cast section.I knew this name some how but couldn't find the person's details anywhere on the net😭
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

Hey the other day when i checked the show in Wikipedia there was a name written 'KUMAR HEDGE' is the actor who played Nandi in the show in the cast section.I knew this name some how but couldn't find the person's details anywhere on the net😭

@Killer_Shark: You're right. There's nothing at all about the actor on the net, not even a proper pic πŸ˜”
yeah I remember he was the Munshi...there I saw him..tamx Mia...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mia.spark17

I can give u some info--the guy who played nandi was in the serial saibaba that was shown in star plus 3-4 years ago..rajat tokas of prithviraj chauhan was also in this show..even before PRC was aired..the nandi guy was the antagonist of the show saibaba..he hated saibaba and the only word frequently coming out of his mouth 4 him was 'dhongi'..umm..and two of his assistants always carried an umbrella and followed him around..i guess his name was 'munciji'..that's all i know..
before that he played the role of duryodhan in shri krishna
Hae Guys Anybody Knows Mohit Raina Birthdate.  Wikipedia Source tells tat on only 14 th August. Please Anybody post their Birthdate with year also.

hey i would like to know if mohit raina is playing lord veerbhadra?

hey i want bg music of mahadev...plzzz give me the link
Originally posted by _Meena_

hey i would like to know if mohit raina is playing lord veerbhadra?

Yes he is 😊
Hai i'm new to this show... but i'll love to watch it. Since i'm so late can u sum up the happenings so far and tell me about the current plot. Will love it if u could do me this help. Thanks In Advance.
Originally posted by funbuklover

Hai i'm new to this show... but i'll love to watch it. Since i'm so late can u sum up the happenings so far and tell me about the current plot. Will love it if u could do me this help. Thanks In Advance.

welcome friend 
~!*!Written/Video Updates Archieve!*!~ go through it ,when u have time 

now i am giving u short notes 

Sati the daughter of daksha, great king and son of bhrama ,fell in love with Lord shiv
But daksha is not favored with Shiv
SO all conflicts occours and he announced a Swuyambhar where sati garlanded shiv
an aghasted Daksha planed to ruin shiv's reputation ,hence called for Yagna and send invitation to every one except Shiv and Sati .
Shiv try to stop sati for going to attend Yagna without invitation 
But she gone and immolated herself there .
Now the Body of sati is scattered by Vishnu's Sudarshan chakra all over the world 
So shiv is searching all the parts of Sati's Body to place Sakthi Peedth over it 
And he is said to be unconscious about his godly state as Shiv ,due to this sudden grieve

Hope it helps u πŸ˜›