Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 43

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

^^ It's wrong to say no one bothered to read them. The updaters got buzy, track dragging was also a reason. If you'll check EDT, it's mentioned, they missed WU, as some depended on updates to know what happened.
Updaters puts their time & effort from their buzy schedule. Appreciating their efforts is least one can do instead of saying no one bothered to read them.

Thanks Meenu🤗 Love you

Well maybe the show was dragging and all of us were getting busy. My reason was that I was finding it tough to update four shows a week and decided to give up one so well this show was the one I dropped after doing a an iiini meeeni mainy mo 
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nehageet

where are the last updates of this serial? ðŸ˜Š

they were not done for various reasons dear but you can check the episode discussion thread to get a sense of it 
ashokaps thumbnail
hi Minakshi [ mnx12 ]

please can you help me.

there seems to be a problem  with my post june 12 part 3 update. when i am logged i can see it.

but when i log out i can't. please can you help. i would like it to be read by everyone .

that's why i posted it again but it again says post removed when not logged.

is there some problem with my update . if there is tell me the part which is not alright i will remove
that part from the update.

i just checked and saw jan 12  feb 12 and may 12 also show content removed . but show when i log in. please help me. i saw this today only.

thank you 

ashokaps
Edited by ashokaps - 9 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hi ashokaps,
The content is not removed. Reading & participating after logging in as a member is a better option as certain posts of IF are members only. Those who are reading without logging in will see some posts as content removed. Becoming a member here is very easy.

Regards
Minakshi