Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Since MB is over, and w/  it, SRJ's role  in it, will we be seeing more of  him/Vishnu  in  DkDM?  How prominent has  he been in DkDM in the last few months?

Also, have they decided on when  the show is ending?
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Where can I watch old DKDM episodes when Sonarika Bhadoria was Parvati ( 15th June 2012 onwards ) ?? Also, has any one uploaded all the Mahadev-Parvati scenes that were done done by Mohit-Sonarika ?? If any one can answer, or help in any way, will be much grateful. 
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Where can I watch old DKDM episodes when Sonarika Bhadoria was Parvati ( 15th June 2012 onwards ) ?? Also, has any one uploaded all the Mahadev-Parvati scenes that were done done by Mohit-Sonarika ?? If any one can answer, or help in any way, will be much grateful. 

Initial scenes of M&P uploaded here
http://www.youtube.com/user/TogetherForeverShPa/videos

and for full episodes Star player is the only option
http://www.startv.in/show/devon-ke-dev-mahadev/352

it wont work for those who stays out of India

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hemavidz

Initial scenes of M&P uploaded here
http://www.youtube.com/user/TogetherForeverShPa/videos

and for full episodes Star player is the only option
http://www.startv.in/show/devon-ke-dev-mahadev/352

it wont work for those who stays out of India

Thanks Hema di for trying to help. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤—
But, all the videos here have been deleted, I've already checked before asking in the help desk. 
Can you provide some place else ?? 
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Bamonforever Hi!!star player have all the episodes you can watch there 
AsNoone thumbnail
Can anyone give me the links of all Lohitang episodes' written updates? ANd it's video link too?
Thanks in advance.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gargi, aren't they there in the lifeok website?  Or have they been deleted?

I have a different question - so in this serial, they tossed in Tulsi's story in the one about Lohitang?

Is it official that the serial ends at the end of this year?
SouthernApsara2 thumbnail
Hello Minakshi and Shruti,

I made an account in IF in October 2014 just to read the DKDM discussions. My old account was SouthernApsara. I believe the account was temporarily banned either yesterday or today. I didn't receive any warnings beforehand, so I'm puzzled as to why I was banned. I tried to post PM to Minakshi and Nymphadora/Shruti, but since I have no previous posts in this new account, I couldn't do that. Hence I post this message here.

In pondering the reason behind my ban, I remember that I did make two posts that quoted an old discussion about Mahadev and Vinayak (the episode where Mahadev's trishul beheaded Vinayak). I quoted several members (including both of you), but only in the spirit of discussing their (and your) POVs and my take on those POVs. I quoted them/you not to insult them/you or any other negative intentions.

There was another post that I made last week that may have been offensive as well (tho I swear, I didn't mean that). It was a post about Sati versus Parvati (I think the DKDM writers could have written Parvati better, for I think her angers (until the starting of bal Ganesh episodes) were more manic than divine anger. It was not meant to be offensive.

Therefore, it's with surprise that I today found myself not being able to enter the discussion because my account was banned. According to this link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3019489

Penalties will be applied in India-Forums's discretion as follows: Generally, a first violation will result in a warning. Second violation will result in a temporary two week ban. Further violations will result in a month ban. Repeated and severe violations may attract a permanent ban at India-Forums's discretion.

I never received any warnings from IF (I've searched within my spam box too). I'm a member of 3-4 other online forums as well, and I've never been banned. I always tried to be polite, even when disagreeing on something. To me, a forum should be able to accommodate differences, and as long as we convey our opinions in a polite manner with respect to others, it should be fine.

However, it seems I have struck a wrong cord in one of my latest posts (I imagine it was the Ganesh post), hence the banning. Thus, if you could enlighten me which posts of mine have been offensive, I would be grateful. I still want to keep voicing my opinions (although it may be different from yours or others), but I want to do that in a civilised manner. I thought I have done so. If I have not, then I need you to show me where I have gone "wrong" according to the forum regulation.

thank you,
SouthernApsara

PS: Please don't delete this posting. If you still want to delete it, then at least please reply in my PM. Thanks.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^ SouthernApsara2 - I do not think any of the DT has given you any DT ban. This got to be technical glitch or accidental move hence I have unbanned your previous ID. Issue has been forwarded to the site admin to know what caused the ban. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.However, this current ID will be deactivated as each member are allowed one ID. Log in with your previous ID :)
SouthernApsara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

^^ SouthernApsara2 - I do not think any of the DT has given you any DT ban. This got to be technical glitch or accidental move hence I have unbanned your previous ID. Issue has been forwarded to the site admin to know what caused the ban. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.However, this current ID will be deactivated as each member are allowed one ID. Log in with your previous ID :)

Hi Aahaaana, many thanks for fixing the problem. I also apologise to Minakshi and Srusti, I seem to have implied that either of you banned me from the forum in my previous post (as SouthernApsara2).

However, I have to write this reply in another computer, because my personal comp IP is still banned from the forum. Not sure how to fix it; so perhaps someone can enlighten me abt it? In essence, I cannot login with my personal computer, I have to use another computer to type this message.

thanks a lot.