Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

From just scanning the forum, it seems that they are showing Banasura right now.  So have they shown Mahadev's involvement in MB events, since Banasura seems to have happened after that?

It has not yet reached MB. They are just showing Banasura, and sidestory of Bhairava, which MIGHT lead to Vaitala and Chandrashekhara avatars. I posted the stories in Last thursday's Wu thread.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But wasn't Banasura a great devotee of Mahadev & Kartikeya?  Which is why both of them promised him that they'd support him when he fought a threatening war?  Both of them fought on his side against Krishna, Pradhyumna, et al.

The original story that I read was that Banasura used to seranade Mahadev w/ 500 instruments of his 1000 arms, which Mahadev used to enjoy & dance to.  As a result, Mahadev gave him the above promise.

After a while, Banasura complained to him that his 1000 arms were useless, & Mahadev cursed him that one that was his equal would humble him.  Hence the 'defeat' of Shiva by Krishna, that's sometimes held up to 'prove' the superiority of the latter over the former.

But the WUs I've been reading seem to suggest that everyone in Shiva's family has issues w/ Banasura, which is not how I recall any of it.
Vrish, do you really think that the DKDM CVs  are going to be bothered by small things like being a devotee of Kartikeya or Parvati in this show. Show me at least on character who is a Durga bhakt or Muruga or Ganesh bhakt. Needless to talk about something as trivial as musical instruments. All these are below the perception of CVs...
Regarding the fight.. uske liye toh bahut time hai.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Surya, so what's the new promo that they are showing, promising the story of Banasura?
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Surya, so what's the new promo that they are showing, promising the story of Banasura?

What new promo?
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all can anyone please give me the audio or anything (without dialogues )of the BG..'Shiv sharan main main toh chalta hoon '

Thank you
Regards
Sia
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 9 years ago
magicman555 thumbnail
Hi 
Where can i get songs from this serial

Thanks
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: magicman555

Hi 

Where can i get songs from this serial

Thanks

Check this
\|/ :: DKDM - Audio & Lyrics Corner :: \|/
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
can somebody pls provide the real facebuk ids of mohit n mouni??
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anaghakaran

can somebody pls provide the real facebuk ids of mohit n mouni??

they don't have any..they only have Twitter Account..