Bigg Boss Season 5

Andrew leaves Big Boss house-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Andrew Symonds leaves Bigg Boss

Andrew Symonds' stay in the Bigg Boss house will come to an end tonight. The international celebrity who had entered the house 10 days back will wave good bye taking along his Hindi translator – Pooja Misrra with him.

While the contestants in the house were shocked to see a flight landing entry of the six and a half feet tall Australian cricketer – Andrew Symonds, in the house, they soon developed a fondness for the Aussie all-rounder. Their 'New Equals Contender' worry was just about to vanish when a new worry - Pooja Misrra was sent inside the house as Andrew's translator.  While the contestants expected the house to be in a light mood after Andrew's entrance, their energies soon drained seeing the joker-dress clad Misrra. Andrew turned out to be a just man, who would play the Bollywood chocolate boy and propose to Pooja Misrra at one moment and give her a piece of mind and make sure that she understands her deeds the next moment.

The entire house was floored at the way the man took charge of the major fight at 4 AM in the morning. He not only calmed both the parties but also realized that it is his responsibility to not let the ladies be disturbed and perturbed by all that was going on.

Andrew's Mehbooba act left the housemates shocked when they saw him act like the perfect Gabbar and leave no stone unturned to give it his best shot. While it was clear that Pooja Misrra intended to avenge people by making a come-back, Andrew always did his best to make her realize that she was there as his translator. The two changed the way Bigg Boss house contestants think and behave and are definitely leaving their fond memories behind while they bid adieu. After living a complete new environment and adjusting with the language barrier,

Commenting on his stay in the house, Andrew says, "For me, it was a completely different experience because I have never lived among Indian people before. I had a great time inside the house with my fellow contestants, especially Shonali and Sidharth. I am leaving with loads of memories of all the great times I have spent with the contestants and my inspiring interaction with Salman Khan."

We hope that Andrew's visit to India and his stay in the Bigg Boss house has not only been an experience for him, but has turned out into and equally fruitful learning for the housemates alike.

To find out, don't miss Vodafone presents Bigg Boss 5 every Monday-Friday at 10.30pm and Saturday-Sunday at 10.00pm only on Colors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters