Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: DKDM - Creations Corner-1 :: \|/ (Page 98)

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

LJR

You're back! Clap

Dunno whether you're doing any requests now, but one thing I wanted to ask.  If you still have the original of the AVI I'm currently using, then can you replace the first one - of Vishnu - w/ that of Vishnu battling Veerbhadra and restack the rest of the same images?  Essentially, whereas my current AVI is extracted from ASR and DBSK, I wanted to add DkDM to the line-up by having Saurabh Jain, rather than Gurmeet, as Narayan.  Then I'd have this show in addition to the other 2 serials reflected in my AVI.

Note that while Varnita may have uploaded the Ramayans, I'm not sure of whether anybody has the DBSKs online - particularly during the Rukmini-haran and Parijat battles.  So b4 you start on this, check that you still have 4 of those stand-alone AVIs.  Or else you could go into the DBSK forum on the archives, where I think you had posted the standalones - dunno whether that would help you in reconstructing them.

If you can't do this, it's fine.  If you can, take your time.  Essentially, I want this serial included in my AVI, and I'd have Vishnu & avatars in the AVI and Mahadev in the siggie.

LikfeOK's YT channel has all the DkDM uploads, so you should be able to get it there.  Sorry, it might take you a while b4 you trace it.

I actually don't have the original, but I can save the one you're using now and just add the avi of vishnu and veerabhadra on top. Do you know approximately which episode it came in?

I'd actually like to do the whole thing over since my avis have turned out so much better since using photoshop, but it sucks that we have absolutely no DBSK videos. Do you know if someone else downloaded those scenes of Krishna fighting Indra and Balaram fighting Sishupal?

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Aishu, that sig of Mouni is sooo pretty, and I love the avis even better! What a classic style! I'm definitely going to request something in that style when you're next open, one of each of the Devis in our mythos!

Till then, could you stack these three vertically for me please?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subha_2601Lennie

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@shruti/radhahibawari love ur creations yaar =]
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

@Avni! Hai yaar! So nice to see you here as well! And you have so perfectly narrated the story of Sati through your icons! I love the pic placements because they're so stylized and hatke. I mean, this is the coolest icon I've ever seen simply because it only shows like half her face but tells the whole story.

@Janaki di! Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Your creations are just THE BEST on India Forums! I just am a huge admirer of the way you color and add textures! This one of Sati's immolation is the best one I've seen done of that scene.

And the yellow/purple coloring on this one is phenomenal. Is it the same one that you've used on the Ramayan avis? I so love it! It's beyond beautiful!

And thank you so much for liking my work di! I'm truly flattered! I love you! I'll send you the stacked avis!

@Swati di, omg! Such pretty icons di! I love your colorings! The bright starkness of the pics against the background and the dark reds and pinks are your iconic styles! Love them!  I love this one!

@Sruja, awesome work! I love the party sigg of Mohit and Mouni!

@Shruti! OMG! Those avis of Sonarika's entry are just dazzling! I absolutely love the coloring! It's so soft yet it brings out the best in the video!

And the purplish coloring on this one is just magical! Great work! I am so in LOVE with this sigg!

Same goes for this one! I loved how you used the complimentary scenes for both Sati and Parvati! Nice!

@Reshma, thank you!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2komal07-Nymphadora-forever.young.Reshama.chand1234sukhi...The.Lannister

oneheartMalec IF-Stunnerz
oneheartMalec
oneheartMalec

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Awesome stuff people!!! love them!!!
Bhavaani Goldie
Bhavaani
Bhavaani

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I made avis on the SBS segment of Mouni and Arjun Bijlani's music video, and some from Mouni's performance at the ITA

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2ritika06komal07-SilverFlames-MyInspirationz-Nymphadora-.Reshama.chand1234sukhi...TyrooneheartMalecAmor.SilverBellNandiniRaizadaa

oneheartMalec IF-Stunnerz
oneheartMalec
oneheartMalec

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hello people..

here to comment in detail...

Shruti di... gorgeous siggies... luv 'em... using two of them...those are my favourites...!!!
avis...saved all of them...stacked horizontal vertical...all...!!! wiill use one by one!!!

@RadhaHiBawari: omg...those avis are just beautiful...saved them as well... I am falling in love with this show!!! thanks for lightning my gloomy day... luv bth of you...will be here now more often to sneek thru the creations and use them in my dabba!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Subha_2601 IF-Sizzlerz
Subha_2601
Subha_2601

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
A Simple one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzTyro.Reshama.Amor.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index