I made some stuff recently๐Ÿ˜ณ...wasnt able to post it earlier
was trying some experimentation:)
Free To Use
Parvati Entry Avis:-
Singels

Stacked

Siggies:-
Mahadev Parvati

Sati Parvati(they are essentially the same-just three diffrent colorings:))

Thank u
shruti

Posted: 11 years ago
wonderful creations shruja n shruti...๐Ÿ‘
[FONT=3]PLS MDians[/FONT] m.facebook.com/aash.mishra.1?refid=5 this is d link to IF WASSUP TV ANCHOR AASHIMA MISHRA FB PROFILE . req her 4 mohit raina or mouni roy interview .
Shruja and Shruti,u guys hv done a gr8 job.I liked all ur sigs.
Shruti, your Parvathi avis are sooo beautiful! I don't know about Sonarika's acting, but she's a stunning woman. :)
LJR

You're back! ๐Ÿ‘

Dunno whether you're doing any requests now, but one thing I wanted to ask.  If you still have the original of the AVI I'm currently using, then can you replace the first one - of Vishnu - w/ that of Vishnu battling Veerbhadra and restack the rest of the same images?  Essentially, whereas my current AVI is extracted from ASR and DBSK, I wanted to add DkDM to the line-up by having Saurabh Jain, rather than Gurmeet, as Narayan.  Then I'd have this show in addition to the other 2 serials reflected in my AVI.

Note that while Varnita may have uploaded the Ramayans, I'm not sure of whether anybody has the DBSKs online - particularly during the Rukmini-haran and Parijat battles.  So b4 you start on this, check that you still have 4 of those stand-alone AVIs.  Or else you could go into the DBSK forum on the archives, where I think you had posted the standalones - dunno whether that would help you in reconstructing them.

If you can't do this, it's fine.  If you can, take your time.  Essentially, I want this serial included in my AVI, and I'd have Vishnu & avatars in the AVI and Mahadev in the siggie.

LikfeOK's YT channel has all the DkDM uploads, so you should be able to get it there.  Sorry, it might take you a while b4 you trace it.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Vrish.

LJR

You're back! ๐Ÿ‘

Dunno whether you're doing any requests now, but one thing I wanted to ask.  If you still have the original of the AVI I'm currently using, then can you replace the first one - of Vishnu - w/ that of Vishnu battling Veerbhadra and restack the rest of the same images?  Essentially, whereas my current AVI is extracted from ASR and DBSK, I wanted to add DkDM to the line-up by having Saurabh Jain, rather than Gurmeet, as Narayan.  Then I'd have this show in addition to the other 2 serials reflected in my AVI.

Note that while Varnita may have uploaded the Ramayans, I'm not sure of whether anybody has the DBSKs online - particularly during the Rukmini-haran and Parijat battles.  So b4 you start on this, check that you still have 4 of those stand-alone AVIs.  Or else you could go into the DBSK forum on the archives, where I think you had posted the standalones - dunno whether that would help you in reconstructing them.

If you can't do this, it's fine.  If you can, take your time.  Essentially, I want this serial included in my AVI, and I'd have Vishnu & avatars in the AVI and Mahadev in the siggie.

LikfeOK's YT channel has all the DkDM uploads, so you should be able to get it there.  Sorry, it might take you a while b4 you trace it.

I actually don't have the original, but I can save the one you're using now and just add the avi of vishnu and veerabhadra on top. Do you know approximately which episode it came in?

I'd actually like to do the whole thing over since my avis have turned out so much better since using photoshop, but it sucks that we have absolutely no DBSK videos. Do you know if someone else downloaded those scenes of Krishna fighting Indra and Balaram fighting Sishupal?