Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

feel free to use

Tu Ka Aai means "Is that you, mother?" in Marathi
when Ramji saw Parvatiji dressed as Sita, he asked her that. That's why the place where she appeared, Tuljapur, Maharastra, has now been made into a temple. The deity is named Tukaai
I've actually been to the temple when I was very little, so I was inspired to make this

Tuljapur is also where Sati's eyes fell. There is a shakti peetha there and the deity is Tulja Bhavani. She's the Kuldevi for my family iow my dad's side of the family.

a

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ Beautiful siggy Aish :)

One on Shivji- Mata Parvati from mee! :D 
Feel Free to Use 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This is my first siggy.I hv started learning siggy making.I know it's not nice.

Feel free 2 use
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SilverFlames-

^ Beautiful siggy Aish :)

One on Shivji- Mata Parvati from mee! :D 
Feel Free to Use 

OMG! Gorgeous creation!
but btw, where'd you get the picture of Parvatiji?
Was it in a promo?
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
@Subha: That is so pretty. =] 

@Aishu: Thanks hun!  I will scrap you the link, its from the new promo =]  
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
1 more from mee :) 

Feel free to use

Sonarika&Mohit! 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
@SilverFrames,superb siggy of mohit and sonarika
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

@SilverFrames,superb siggy of mohit and sonarika

Thankyou! Btw. you can call mee Sanju :) 
bijamanimarndi thumbnail
😊thnk u to all of u dat DKDM HAS become great success bt chossing of parvati instead of mouni roy may be reduced to trp ratings so it's the humble request to the creator of dkdm dat from the public opinion it's not jst the show it become the very important show for public viewers so it's a request from the public and all the fan's of dkdm dat mouni roy should play the role of parvati plzzz it's a humble request.
the magical of mouni as sati was affected the show very much hence it is very importnat dat she must play the role of parvati rather the trp rating's may be affected.the chemistry dat was created between mohit nd mouni in the dkdm was really appreaciable nd fantastic nd was real😛 so it's a request plzzz 😭NIKHIL SINHA AND MANISH SINGH AND ALSO ANIRUDH PATHAK IT'S A REQUEST WE ALL THE FAN'S ARE BEGGING U TO TAKE MOUNI AS PARVATI PLZZZ😭
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bijamanimarndi

😊thnk u to all of u dat DKDM HAS become great success bt chossing of parvati instead of mouni roy may be reduced to trp ratings so it's the humble request to the creator of dkdm dat from the public opinion it's not jst the show it become the very important show for public viewers so it's a request from the public and all the fan's of dkdm dat mouni roy should play the role of parvati plzzz it's a humble request.

the magical of mouni as sati was affected the show very much hence it is very importnat dat she must play the role of parvati rather the trp rating's may be affected.the chemistry dat was created between mohit nd mouni in the dkdm was really appreaciable nd fantastic nd was real😛 so it's a request plzzz 😭NIKHIL SINHA AND MANISH SINGH AND ALSO ANIRUDH PATHAK IT'S A REQUEST WE ALL THE FAN'S ARE BEGGING U TO TAKE MOUNI AS PARVATI PLZZZ😭

Please do not post anything other than creations and comments on creations in this post please
Thank You
DKDM DT