\|/ :: DKDM - Creations Corner-1 :: \|/ - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

Janaki! Thanks a lot! Yeah it was an amazing wedding...nice to see them smiling so much!

Yes, after all that tapas, Sati Devi finally has a happy ending and she deserves it...well, not really...we've yet to see Sati's immolation, which is going to be really sad.😭

Btw, sending you a PM.
Shruthi Vicky Janaki Aishu..Angy and others u guys make such beautufil avi's and siggy's 👏
VICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR CREATIONS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!
JUST LIKE THAT OIKOS GREEK YOGURT COMMERCIAL!
THE BEST IN THE WORLD! ROFL!
USING YOUR AVI!
Thanks everyone! You guys always encourage me to make more lol 😳

ROFL Aishu main tujhe Greek youghurt lagti hoon? I guess it could have been worse...you could have compared me to desi ghee 😆

^^rofl! It's from that commercial!
The lady's like
"Aah, French wine, the best in the world. Belgian chocolates, the best in the world. And OIKOS GREEK YOGURT, oh, this may be the best in the world."
Lol, yup, I memorize adds
LOL I don't think I've ever seen it, but it must be pretty catchy if you remembered it 😆
And please girl! My stuff is nowhere NEAR as pretty as yours!
Do let me know whenever you're open for requests! 😳
You make such professional stuff and you wanna request from me? Girl! You crazy!
Up to my neck in assignments so tried to stay away but just popped in and OMG! *doing dance* I am so glad I did.. The creations are so freaking amazing.. :))

Janaki, Shruti, Meena, Preet, Angy, Aishu, Vicky.. and everyone else damn everything is so beautiful..

@Vicky:- Gosh! Mujhe maar dallo gi?? Itna sundar?? Using Using Using!! 😍

@Aishu: Girl, I am a huge fan of your work, like you won't know.. I am using your bhole bachon ke siggy as my wallpaper tiled cos it is so cute <33

@Janaki- B.eautiful <3 Loved the colouring on your siggy!! :DD

@Shruti! Saved!! :D Will use soon hun, your work is so elegant and unique and gorgeous.. aankhien hi nahin hatthi.. :)) <3
Meena Preet& Vicky Thank you so much Yaar Shruthi that was awesome too..Love you all God BLess..🤗two eyes  not enough..!! Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 11 years ago