\|/ :: DKDM - Creations Corner-1 :: \|/ - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
@Aishu-no im a konkani from Goa,but i understand marathi...its spoken here as well...we say the same aarti during Ganesh Chaturthi when we do the pooja of Shiv,Parvati and Ganapati😊
Aishu, Shruti and Janaki! Fab creations!! This gallery has gone into full blown Vivaah mood πŸ˜†

Part 1 of the swayamvar update!. I'll post the rest of the avis in a bit...please let them load lol

Edited by Vicky_sonikudi - 11 years ago
WOW! Amazing creations, Vicky, I just love your work sooo much, the avis are freaking gorgeous!

Missing you in the mytho CG btw, hope you'll make some stuff from old and new Ramayan sometime soon, missing your work on those shows!
@Shruti, omg! that's so cool! one of my aunts is Kokani! :D And my Dad's side of the family is from the Malvan area, which is sort of close, i guess!
but omg! so nice to hear that! i think you're the first marathi person, or someone that understands marathi, i've met on IF!

@Vicky! OMG! gorgeous creations! asdfkjadsfja;dlskfj everything is just marvelous! i just so love the desaturated siggy you're using! it's the cutest thing ever!
and your tumblr style avis are so pretty!

i have yet a few episodes to catch up on and so i make siggies as i watch

Feel free to use

Stole Vicky's text on the bottom one

wowww so awesome work every1
swayamwar fever is full onn...
Vicky!!!!!Jhappis and Pappis to youπŸ˜†...ypoure stuff is awesum...loved all of it!
Shruti ji! Jhaapiya aur Pappiyah aapko bhi! Ladoo bhi khao! πŸ˜Ž
Aishu meri jaan...this one is my fave from the bunch!

Although, the others are super duper pretty as well! It's so nice to see you making DKDM creations! I'm gonna be greedy and ask you to make avis πŸ˜†

Shruthi Vicky Janaki Aishu..Angy..sorry if I missed some name..but you all are simply brilliant yaar..Love you..Gosh what woudl we all do without you..to drool..😍