Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Why Swamini irked with Manavi again?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Why is Swamini irked with Maanvi again?

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

In STAR Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Maanvi is missing her elder sister Jeevika a lot. She is also trying to fill the gap left in the house by being like her didi. Well, at least she is trying as much as possible. In an attempt to impress her family with her non-existent cooking skills, Maanvi turns to Jeevika time and again. While her attempts bear fruit at home, once again, Maanvi irks Swamini and lands Jeevika in trouble.

A STARPlus.in source divulges, "Maanvi has been calling Jeevika time and again asking about kitchen chores and recipes. In tonight's episode, Swamini bua will be telling Jeevika about stuff regarding the house and routines, when Maanvi will once again call Jeevika to ask about a recipe. Accidentally, Swamini bua will pick up Jeevika's phone and she will be both, irritated and annoyed to have to deal with Maanvi. Swamini will get angry at Maanvi but will scold Jeevika instead. She will ask her to buy Maanvi a recipe book. Beeji too will find out about the incident and will be worried."

Jeevika aka Krystle D'souza says, "Swamini bua is a bit strict and she wants things done her way. So it was natural for her to be angry over Maanvi's calls. I understand that Maanvi too wants to be the good daughter and please our family. But I guess I will have to think of a way out – so as not to hurt Swamini bua or Maanvi's feelings."

Maanvi aka Nia Sharma claims, "I am a no show in the kitchen so I called Jeevika di to ask for her guidance. What is wrong with that? Guess I didn't realise that she would be dealing with things on her end. I was frazzled when I heard Swamini bua's voice on the phone. I didn't want any trouble for Jeevika di but I guess inadvertently I have caused it. Later I heard that Swamini bua rebuked di and I felt very much responsible for it. So now I have a new plan, I don't call di but I call Virat. Though he gets annoyed as my calls are all about Jeevika di, I ensure he gets all the information I need."

Will Maanvi's calls create a problem for Jeevika in her sasuraal? Don't miss Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Haievery Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=TV-Guide-Monday-December-19-2011&aid=3486

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy!!!!!! so that means manvi and virat scenes will be thereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thats awesum!!! 
Phone convos between VIRMAN!!πŸ˜ƒ omg!! cant wait for them!! 
i want to see their scenes fasttt!! missing virman so badly!! 
burayi mein bhi kuch na kuch acha toh hai hiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Yipeee!!!!! πŸ˜† Virman luv u!!!😊
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my my, this Swamini creates issues out of nothing! But wtever be it, m luvin Swamini for d vry first time( n I know for d last time too   πŸ˜† ) as her anger on jeevika wil giv us virman convo's, hayeee cant wait πŸ˜› it has been ages since we hav'nt got a virman scene or convo! Edited by Sun7shine - 12 years ago
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to Swamini bua, we will get VirMan scenes coming up soon. πŸ€— Swamini bua 
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yipee πŸ˜Š...So there is a hope to get virman scenes now
Feeling sad for Jeevika though
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
grrr!! swamini,..iss lady ka kya hoga god g??
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
for the first time i would like to thank swamini bua and this will be the last time because her anger on manvi that poured out on jeevika leads a VirMan convo for us...can't wait for it...my VirMan on action now...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg virmaan scenes coming soon yayyy  cant wait  :) 
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

omg virmaan scenes coming soon yayyy  cant wait  :) 

ditto,..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This drama is so frigging realistic
'Maanvi has been calling Jeevika time and again asking about kitchen chores and recipes.'

even i do that.The difference is i call mumπŸ€ͺ