Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: DKDM - Daily Episode Discussion :: \|/ (Page 3)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
downloading what radha?

Me too happy to c u both here... Logged in after so long ... Good yes just nt with strangers
Main toh mytho show mein def hun yaar lk u in historic shows... But im here via cell .. So br with me with less n slow post !

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 19 December 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

same here radtz dnt expected to found u(u n pari) all here but m happy that m not b/w strangers 

n yes i was impressed with the promos but the show impressed me more , the divine feeling was there when i saw it 

gtg now byeee :) gn <3

Exactly! It is even better than the promos! God! i hope it keeps this way...Day Dreaming
good nightEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

downloading what radha?

Me too happy to c u both here... Logged in after so long ... Good yes just nt with strangers 
Main toh mytho show mein def hun yaar lk u in historic shows... But im here via cell .. So br with me with less n slow post ! 

Downloading episode 1 di!Wink

No problem... u come online tomorrow and post some creations di..Big smile
Cannt wait to use them!LOL
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

i like the dialouges given today by mahadev..i liked how he pointed out all animals and plants are also doing their duty of maintaing life in the world but no one brags about it because its their duty and not something they should go being haughty about...

i never knew daksh was so arrogant..its sad to see that..and i know the story of sati and mahadev..im interested to know how they'll show the story

mnx12

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

i like the dialouges given today by mahadev..i liked how he pointed out all animals and plants are also doing their duty of maintaing life in the world but no one brags about it because its their duty and not something they should go being haughty about...

i never knew daksh was so arrogant..its sad to see that..and i know the story of sati and mahadev..im interested to know how they'll show the story

Exactly! The dialogues were beyond awesome... and yet so simple!
I am looking forward to all the stories of Shiv Purana.., that'll happen if the show works.. hope it does!Embarrassed
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
i am loving the show the effect i can feel 

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Originally posted by desigrl05

Exactly! The dialogues were beyond awesome... and yet so simple!
I am looking forward to all the stories of Shiv Purana.., that'll happen if the show works.. hope it does!Embarrassed
story is going grate ...dialogues are so simple and easy to understand.. start of show already set new high standard...so different form other show on shiva...they trying describe every aspect  of satis life ...looking forward for more Smile
--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
After a long time I am watching some mytho show.
Like the effects and dialogs.
Hoping same continuation. Smile

...PARiNA...

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Guys, would like to join this thread.. am watching d show n its awesome.. Effect, story scenes dialohues.. everything is captivating :) Love this mytho soap!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index