Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virika getting hotter daily! *faint* -HQ SBS link (Page 3)

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
OMG...they r so  hottt *faint*Blushing

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Oh and forgot to add.. KTs reference to that barn as KUTIYA cracked me up.. this dude does have the choicest hindi terms.. ROFLkutiya really nowROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NonchalantSarah4evajust_juhi

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

Originally posted by junebuggy

SOB!!!! Cry what am i missing????? Can someone plz give written description/update plz?????

Oh you can't watch it??

Basically what the sbs sequence is showing that viren and Jeevika are stranded near a jungle because the car breaks down..initially viren was going to take Jeevika out somewhere else.. because the car breaks down and its raining as well as dark they go to a nearby cottage.. its raining too.. <3 And theres going to be a romantic sequence in the cottage! Jeevika is wearing a blue hot sari and viren is wearing white.
Also has snippets of kryran talking about it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thanks so much for written descrip.

Wow!! Looks like that is going to be some episode!!! Cant wait to see it. Any idea when it is gonna air??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah4evasonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

SOB!!!! Cry what am i missing????? Can someone plz give written description/update plz?????

Oh you can't watch it??

Basically what the sbs sequence is showing that viren and Jeevika are stranded near a jungle because the car breaks down..initially viren was going to take Jeevika out somewhere else.. because the car breaks down and its raining as well as dark they go to a nearby cottage.. its raining too.. <3 And theres going to be a romantic sequence in the cottage! Jeevika is wearing a blue hot sari and viren is wearing white.

Wow!! Looks like that is going to be some episode!!! Cant wait to see it. Any idea when it is gonna air??

@Riya: decided to call u tht.. coz I forgot the first part of yer name..LOL u can never say with me.. there is a post that has posted all caps of the scenes.. its oh well a typical love shack situation.. LOLbut the duo looks hot.. so good watch for sure.. i did enjoy KTs digs on it tho.. LOL Krystle is sizzling in tht blue sari.. they may air it for the ME if its this xmas eve.. but seriously who will be home to watch EHM on xmas eve man.. wat a bummer..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonchalant

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Oh you can't watch it??

@Riya: decided to call u tht.. coz I forgot the first part of yer name..LOLu can never say with me.. there is a post that has posted all caps of the scenes.. its oh well a typical love shack situation..LOLbut the duo looks hot.. so good watch for sure.. i did enjoy KTs digs on it tho..LOLKrystle is sizzling in tht blue sari.. they may air it for the ME if its this xmas eve.. but seriously who will be home to watch EHM on xmas eve man.. wat a bummer..

@ sonali... love the new nickname!! Smile thanks!! Maybe i ought to change my screen name/id too?.. hmmm

Anyways, definitely enjoyed the descrip. KT is hilarious, always love his little insights. I hope this airs BEFORE the ME... I have guests coming over for the holidays :( Wont be able to fully enjoy all the Jeevika & Viren scenes. Atleast not the way I usually do. LOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@ Riya: glad u like it.. coz thts pretty much the portion I  can conveniently remember.. guests over eh? m travelling over xmas.. beach vacation ROFL so at best can sneak few mins at nite to scan thro d epi.. so lame to have MEs etc on festive season.. my schedule is like packed come friday..LOL
Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaasonali.19281

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

@ Riya: glad u like it.. coz thts pretty much the portion I can conveniently remember.. guests over eh? m travelling over xmas.. beach vacationROFLso at best can sneak few mins at nite to scan thro d epi.. so lame to have MEs etc on festive season.. my schedule is like packed come friday..LOL

@sonali, beach vacation??? Lucky you!!! Sleepy with the kinda weather we're getting i could so use one!! :( Funny thing is the guests that are coming happen to be leaving the beaches,etc and coming to a cold weather region. Confused

Anyways, I was thinking, u know how they totally surprised us with the hug last week?? Do you think there might be MORE than what they are showing in the preview
segment??? Wink I certainly hope so. LOL It could be tied in with the whole SR. At the same time, I think they should wait to the SR/honeymoon,etc till a little later coz then we will have something to look forward too! LOL I can just imagine the forum when it does happen!! LOL Look @ me/us... arranging/deciding these characters lives Tongue I guess it is true what we said earlier... we've got an emotional investment in them and feel as if they ARE a part of our lives. LOL

Edited by junebuggy - 19 December 2011 at 10:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

Go to top