Virika getting hotter daily! *faint* -HQ SBS link - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
too hot to handle..!! lol..jeevikashyed away too much..lol..!! :) Edited by julz - 12 years ago
SOB!!!! 😭 what am i missing????? Can someone plz give written description/update plz?????
bloody hell they are blazing like fire!! 🤪
Originally posted by junebuggy

SOB!!!! 😭 what am i missing????? Can someone plz give written description/update plz?????

Oh you can't watch it??

Basically what the sbs sequence is showing that viren and Jeevika are stranded near a jungle because the car breaks down..initially viren was going to take  Jeevika out somewhere else.. because the car breaks down and its raining as well as dark they go to a nearby cottage.. its raining too.. <3 And theres going to be a romantic sequence in the cottage! Jeevika is wearing a blue hot sari and viren is wearing white.
Also has snippets of kryran talking about it.
Burning Hawt Couple😊 OMG! Em Dying 2 C D Epi😛 MAH KRYRAN R SIZZLING😊
OMG...they r so  hottt *faint*☺️
Oh and forgot to add.. KTs reference to that barn as KUTIYA cracked me up.. this dude does have the choicest hindi terms.. 🤣kutiya really now🤣🤣
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

Oh you can't watch it??

Basically what the sbs sequence is showing that viren and Jeevika are stranded near a jungle because the car breaks down..initially viren was going to take Jeevika out somewhere else.. because the car breaks down and its raining as well as dark they go to a nearby cottage.. its raining too.. <3 And theres going to be a romantic sequence in the cottage! Jeevika is wearing a blue hot sari and viren is wearing white.
Also has snippets of kryran talking about it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thanks so much for written descrip.

Wow!! Looks like that is going to be some episode!!! Cant wait to see it. Any idea when it is gonna air??
Originally posted by junebuggy

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thanks so much for written descrip.

Wow!! Looks like that is going to be some episode!!! Cant wait to see it. Any idea when it is gonna air??

@Riya: decided to call u tht.. coz I forgot the first part of yer name..😆 u can never say with me.. there is a post that has posted all caps of the scenes.. its oh well a typical love shack situation.. 😆but the duo looks hot.. so good watch for sure.. i did enjoy KTs digs on it tho.. 😆 Krystle is sizzling in tht blue sari.. they may air it for the ME if its this xmas eve.. but seriously who will be home to watch EHM on xmas eve man.. wat a bummer..
Originally posted by sonali.19281

@Riya: decided to call u tht.. coz I forgot the first part of yer name..😆u can never say with me.. there is a post that has posted all caps of the scenes.. its oh well a typical love shack situation..😆but the duo looks hot.. so good watch for sure.. i did enjoy KTs digs on it tho..😆Krystle is sizzling in tht blue sari.. they may air it for the ME if its this xmas eve.. but seriously who will be home to watch EHM on xmas eve man.. wat a bummer..

@ sonali... love the new nickname!! 😊 thanks!! Maybe i ought to change my screen name/id too?.. hmmm

Anyways, definitely enjoyed the descrip. KT is hilarious, always love his little insights. I hope this airs BEFORE the ME... I have guests coming over for the holidays :( Wont be able to fully enjoy all the Jeevika & Viren scenes. Atleast not the way I usually do. 😆