Virika getting hotter daily! *faint* -HQ SBS link

Posted: 12 years ago
After watching todays SBS and the hot baarish with virika. I thought I was dreaming loool OMG.. seriously these two are not only stealing hearts daily but getting hotter daily. seriously can't wait.
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB0_PHlt6-E[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by MariFuze - 12 years ago
Agreed. The baarish sequence made me hot all over. Lol! OMG! These two are just so hot, my heart beats faster when they have all those cute,  romantic,  newly wed scenes!     ๐Ÿ˜‰
haha, I seriously can't wait either. They're just getting too hot and hotter daily!   
๐Ÿ˜
I know right Ayushi!! Am so excited! ๐Ÿ˜
haye...don't even ask yaar...they are actually burning our computer screens ...!!!!!!!!
I always found them cute, but I find them hot aswell now.
Lol yeah !! Krystle looks really hot off screen but on the show she has a completely different look( also very beautiful and elegant )
Am so glad they are showing the hotter side of her also on screen!!
And kt love him any which ways!! Anything he does or says and I can't stop smiling <3
They are both beautiful and so hot! They have sizzling chemistry!
couldnt help stealing a look while driving to work.. OMG.. Krystle/Jeevika looks sizzling in tht blue sari.. I dont blame Viren๐Ÿ˜† only wish she werent shying away EVERYYY time๐Ÿ˜†

have u noticed how KT always says its cliched.. but says it anyway.. jungle mein mangal.. is wat we all call it dude.. its ok๐Ÿคฃ and not tht indian tv wld come up with something pathbreaking.. ๐Ÿคฃ at his need a partner, matches, wood cutter.. if not jo mile wo jala do๐Ÿคฃ KD is immuned to his random talk.. ๐Ÿ˜† but I wish there was more randomness.. we r so used to the chichora entertainment.. this seems tepid.. dil mange more๐Ÿ˜†
OMG :) *faint* :D Thanks For Sharing :)
lolzzz karan is sooo finny..."jungle main mangle"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ