India-Forums

~: Members Introduction :~ (Page 3)

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
D.O.B:~ 20/02/91
Interest:~  reading books, watching tv, surfing the net, fb, going out, being with my fmaily & friends...going home to London Big smile
Fav Movies:~ too many to list but will mention some of my all time favs - Vivaah, Ishq Vishq, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Hum Saath Saath Hain, Slumdog Millionaire, DDLJ, ZNMD...
Fav Current Shows:~ Navya, TDSM, EHMMBH, DABH, Preeto, IPKKND
Fav Telly Actors/Actress:~ Harshad Chopra, Rajeev Khandelwal, Shaheer Sheikh, Kushal Tandon, Karan Tacker (looks like Ankit Narang will eventually be added lol)...
Reason For Attraction To TDSM:~ hmm...where do I start...well firstly the concept of the show, interesting promos, the lead couple (look too cute together Day Dreaming), and defo fell in love with the chemistry between the two after watching the first few episodes (stayed up until 5am to get on track with the storyline! LOL) hoping to make lots of friends on this forum who share the same thoughts as me regarding this show Smile

Edited by Ruxana91 - 31 December 2011 at 8:35pm

Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
D.O.B:~ 20 april 1995
Interest:~ books and pattinson
Fav Movies:~ veer zaara, titanic and twilight
Fav Current Shows:~ tdsm
Fav Telly Actors/Actress:~ panchi bora, jay bhanushali
Reason For Attraction To TDSM:~ concept and the lead pair

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Fave Current Shows: TDSM, EHMMBH, Maryada, D3, Bones 
Fave Telly Actors/Actress: Gaurav Khanna, Mona Singh, Shruti Seth, Sanaya Irani, Shweta Gulati 
Reason for attraction to TDSM: So far I like everything about this show. The couple & their cute moments. The actors & the story and the way the scenes are shown gives a realistic feel. It's cute & simple. =)

Edited by moon.river - 15 January 2012 at 8:49am
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
D.O.B:~ 20th Oct
Interest:~ Drooling over Samrat/Mohit, SaJan, MoNayaEmbarrassed
Fav Current Shows:~ IPKKND, TDSM, D3
Fav Telly Actors/Actress:~ Mohit Sehgal<3 and Sanaya Irani<3
Reason For Attraction To TDSM:~ concept, cast n couple..manan abhilasha are too cuteEmbarrassed
__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Fave Current Shows :
laagi tujhse lagan (when mishal raheja was there after that i hate it) , iss pyar ko kya naam du , dekha ek khwab , tum dena sath mera , parvarish

Fave Telly Actors/Actress:
only and only mishal raheja, after that hmmm...vinay rohrra, juhi parmar , barun sobti

Reason for attraction to TDSM: fantastic storyline, superb actors, i kinda like sonalika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Dena Saath Mera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index