Relax Regarding MU - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Navya won't say anything to Anant, sbs seg they were standing near the regn, maybe they wont let him in since his name will not be there, amar might let them in (1st problem), Navya will be concentrating on her work, Anant might feel left out (2nd problem), he might get mad and leave, amar will drop Navya home (finale bomb blast). Then Ranbir might tell Anant that it was only employees party, Navya tried to be nice to u and u r getting mad at her...everything will be ok...time being...
Anant should have a heart to heart talk with Navya...now it is Amar...tomorrow it will be somebody else...they should clear everything before marriage so that they can lead a happy life... navya is already having enough problems in that loony house...anant u don't add one more to her so that she has to come and say sorry everyday not knowing Y??...be supportive..
waiting fr 2day's epi...shaheer ko toh retro andaaz mein dekh liya ab anant ko dekhna baaki h😆
Originally posted by nithyaramani

Navya won't say anything to Anant, sbs seg they were standing near the regn, maybe they wont let him in since his name will not be there, amar might let them in (1st problem), Navya will be concentrating on her work, Anant might feel left out (2nd problem), he might get mad and leave, amar will drop Navya home (finale bomb blast). Then Ranbir might tell Anant that it was only employees party, Navya tried to be nice to u and u r getting mad at her...everything will be ok...time being...
Anant should have a heart to heart talk with Navya...now it is Amar...tomorrow it will be somebody else...they should clear everything before marriage so that they can lead a happy life... navya is already having enough problems in that loony house...anant u don't add one more to her so that she has to come and say sorry everyday not knowing Y??...be supportive..

very well written and i agree with you, 
but i feel this party will lead more misunderstandings and then with time being everything will be sort out between anya.
Originally posted by renchos

very well written and i agree with you, 
but i feel this party will lead more misunderstandings and then with time being everything will be sort out between anya.

Will they have a heart to heart convo?! 
Originally posted by Anushka2121

Will they have a heart to heart convo?! 

Maybe when the sun rises from the west.
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Maybe when the sun rises from the west.

😆