India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Synopsis December 19 2011 (Page 6)

Pixl Senior Member
Pixl
Pixl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Andrew provided some good entertainment in the house and I never thought that he would, his acting and the dialogues in Hindi I still can't stop laughing thinking about them. Provided more entertainment that all of the above.
Juhi and sunny and Sky are getting on my nerves, thank god theres gonna be no green room pink room wars, it's now just pink room wars. LOL.

Edited by Areeba.A - 19 December 2011 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarkGirl93

Jun786 Groupbie
Jun786
Jun786

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanz6

Originally posted by kizley

thanks for the update...pity how sunny and Juhi are playing gender card now 
all this time they were saying mahek plays gender card and all girls against sky were playing gender card!! i tell u they r such hypocrites!!!Angry

I agree buddy ...Mahek and Pooja M were  more straightforward girls compared to Juhi and Sunny ..the entertainment content provided by Juhi and Sunny in BB5 so far  has been kissing and hugging each other in bed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarkGirl93MoodyFoodie

b.sweetdoll Groupbie
b.sweetdoll
b.sweetdoll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Zeal17

QUOTE=monikabasra]I think, out of all, Amar ke palle Salman ki advice padh hi gayi aakhir...

Amar sudhar gaya...Good for him...

thanks for the synopsis!!!
 woohoo amar and sid backWink!!!!!

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Ok awesome epi.
Amar ko salman ki baaton ka kuch zada hi asar pada h...gud amar...

Aww...we'll miss u symmo...u'r a roxtar...

Originally posted by wicked gal

see amar is first one to take salmans advise seriously and sky ,juhi and sunny have been nominating him so many times themselves then why he gets angry if amar did the same..so happy that amar said he is here to play games,amar showed his spine after long time..amar is back!!!

Woh! Majority Saying Amar is back! Nice... Good Amar Finally he proved he has Reed ki Haddi!LOL
  he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to himLOL only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted himLOLLOL..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominatedLOL so changed his party againWink
[/QUOTE]

I dont think Sky trusted Amar, he only wanted to see him that he is in his good books for maybe a week or 2, remember last week when they made a drama of sunny lying to sho abt giving  nominations and things? Sky said it literally...arrey amar ko apne side kar lenge, as he is a silent player and dont know what he will do next...its so obvious! Everybody is playing here...
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sweetdoll

QUOTE=monikabasra]I think, out of all, Amar ke palle Salman ki advice padh hi gayi aakhir...

Amar sudhar gaya...Good for him...

thanks for the synopsis!!!
 woohoo amar and sid backWink!!!!!

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Ok awesome epi.
Amar ko salman ki baaton ka kuch zada hi asar pada h...gud amar...

Aww...we'll miss u symmo...u'r a roxtar...

Originally posted by wicked gal

see amar is first one to take salmans advise seriously and sky ,juhi and sunny have been nominating him so many times themselves then why he gets angry if amar did the same..so happy that amar said he is here to play games,amar showed his spine after long time..amar is back!!!

Woh! Majority Saying Amar is back! Nice... Good Amar Finally he proved he has Reed ki Haddi!LOL
  he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to himLOL only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted himLOLLOL..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominatedLOL so changed his party againWink

I dont think Sky trusted Amar, he only wanted to see him that he is in his good books for maybe a week or 2, remember last week when they made a drama of sunny lying to sho abt giving  nominations and things? Sky said it literally...arrey amar ko apne side kar lenge, as he is a silent player and dont know what he will do next...its so obvious! Everybody is playing here...
[/QUOTE]  arre jab tak amar saath mein tha he protected him like teammates Ouch,,,,he didn't given a single chance to sid to clear his stand because it will affect amar chances ..amar  was in team to benefits only  because he is double dholki more than sky friendship iam questioning abt his ganging up with sidLOLLOLLOL salman bashing and nomination made him to change his side thats itWink
susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Kaise? Sky was so nice to him.. to theek  to hai usne Sky ko nai kiya...

I dont think he did anything WRONG...

completely fair play.
dear he was against sid from two weeks and now when get to know that he is going to be nomianted he kissed sid assLOLLOL ..its called double gameLOL...he should stick to the fact the sky was his friend then why he was bitching  abt sky with sidLOL

Arre he is clearly saying he is not here to make friends but play the game...nobody can more straightforward than this...so he doesnt have to put up with sky!!!Wink

Edited by susan29 - 19 December 2011 at 8:10am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Kaise? Sky was so nice to him.. to theek  to hai usne Sky ko nai kiya...

I dont think he did anything WRONG...

completely fair play.
dear he was against sid from two weeks and now when get to know that he is going to be nomianted he kissed sid assLOLLOL ..its called double gameLOL...he should stick to the fact the sky was his friend then why he was bitching  abt sky with sidLOL

Arre he is clearly saying he is not here to make friends but play the game...nobody can more straightforward than this...so he doesnt have to put up with sky!!!Wink
so i said same thing na...he is playing double,triple and multile games with everyone and he has no reed kii haddiLOLWink

Edited by fire_gun - 19 December 2011 at 8:39am

Go to top