Bigg Boss Season 5

Synopsis December 19 2011 - Page 5

Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Andrew provided some good entertainment in the house and I never thought that he would, his acting and the dialogues in Hindi I still can't stop laughing thinking about them. Provided more entertainment that all of the above.
Juhi and sunny and Sky are getting on my nerves, thank god theres gonna be no green room pink room wars, it's now just pink room wars. LOL.
Edited by Areeba.A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jun786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sanz6

all this time they were saying mahek plays gender card and all girls against sky were playing gender card!! i tell u they r such hypocrites!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

I agree buddy ...Mahek and Pooja M were  more straightforward girls compared to Juhi and Sunny ..the entertainment content provided by Juhi and Sunny in BB5 so far  has been kissing and hugging each other in bed.
b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-fire_gun

Woh! Majority Saying Amar is back! Nice... Good Amar Finally he proved he has Reed ki Haddi!๐Ÿ˜†

he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to him๐Ÿ˜† only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominated๐Ÿ˜† so changed his party again๐Ÿ˜‰

I dont think Sky trusted Amar, he only wanted to see him that he is in his good books for maybe a week or 2, remember last week when they made a drama of sunny lying to sho abt giving  nominations and things? Sky said it literally...arrey amar ko apne side kar lenge, as he is a silent player and dont know what he will do next...its so obvious! Everybody is playing here...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-b.sweetdoll

he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to him๐Ÿ˜† only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominated๐Ÿ˜† so changed his party again๐Ÿ˜‰

I dont think Sky trusted Amar, he only wanted to see him that he is in his good books for maybe a week or 2, remember last week when they made a drama of sunny lying to sho abt giving  nominations and things? Sky said it literally...arrey amar ko apne side kar lenge, as he is a silent player and dont know what he will do next...its so obvious! Everybody is playing here...
  arre jab tak amar saath mein tha he protected him like teammates ,,,,he didn't given a single chance to sid to clear his stand because it will affect amar chances ..amar  was in team to benefits only  because he is double dholki more than sky friendship iam questioning abt his ganging up with sid๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† salman bashing and nomination made him to change his side thats it๐Ÿ˜‰
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-fire_gun

dear he was against sid from two weeks and now when get to know that he is going to be nomianted he kissed sid ass๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..its called double game๐Ÿ˜†...he should stick to the fact the sky was his friend then why he was bitching  abt sky with sid๐Ÿ˜†

Arre he is clearly saying he is not here to make friends but play the game...nobody can more straightforward than this...so he doesnt have to put up with sky!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-susan29

Arre he is clearly saying he is not here to make friends but play the game...nobody can more straightforward than this...so he doesnt have to put up with sky!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

so i said same thing na...he is playing double,triple and multile games with everyone and he has no reed kii haddi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago