Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

Woh! Majority Saying Amar is back! Nice... Good Amar Finally he proved he has Reed ki Haddi!😆

he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to him😆 only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted him😆😆..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominated😆 so changed his party again😉
i don't think he nominated sky..he nominated sunny and juhi,so he stayed true to sky but sky nominated him..so who broke whose trust??😆
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Amar gaya hee kaha tha jo wapas aayega... he was playing d game erlier also... he belongs 2 dat party where he can save himself even after getting niminated...

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aaj ka Show is actually worth watching 4 2 reasons...

Green room being closed

and

Nominations😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Kaise? Sky was so nice to him.. to theek  to hai usne Sky ko nai kiya...

I dont think he did anything WRONG...

completely fair play.

dear he was against sid from two weeks and now when get to know that he is going to be nomianted he kissed sid ass😆😆 ..its called double game😆...he should stick to the fact the sky was his friend then why he was bitching  abt sky with sid😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wicked gal

he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to him😆 only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted him😆😆..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominated😆 so changed his party again😉

i don't think he nominated sky..he nominated sunny and juhi,so he stayed true to sky but sky nominated him..so who broke whose trust??😆
i have no problem with nomination😉 ..but he was bitching abt sky😆 and accepted that he was playing game with them too😉...what made him suddenly to kiss sid ass?? 😆😆 of course nomination😆😆...he was avoiding sid company because majority gang was supporting him when was nominated noe equation changed and after salman bashing  so he is changed  his side😆
😉 Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have no problem with nomination😉 ..but he was bitching abt sky😆 and accepted that he was playing game with them too😉...what made him suddenly to kiss sid ass?? 😆😆 of course nomination😆😆...he was avoiding sid company because majority gang was supporting him when was nominated noe equation changed and after salman bashing  so he is changed  his side😆
😉 [/QUOTE]

Exactly this proves that How loyal is sky to his friends ..Never backstabbed him friends ever. Infact he is only one till now..except few may be who has shown that he can take stand for the people n didn't lick salman's feet...HE HAS Reer ki haddhi...👍🏼   Kudos to him...And amar by changing sides who have proved Salman right..nothing else😆
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

😉
yeah but sky was bitching about him and sid too😆and i think he likes sky and sky likes him but they had no choice because there is no many people left..amar and sid planned together to vote out sunny and juhi and saved sky instead..i think it was amars plan else sid wouldn't have left out sky..so give him some credit to atleast staying true to his friendship.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waow...waiting for daily update for nomination, my guess is Sky or Sunny has to be nominated. As it is they dont need any reason to be bitter but its clear from the synopsis something has pinched them hard...

Amar doesnt surprise me, its not Salman's advice he is that. I am sure he must have secured his place till finale!

It will be fun to see what happens to Green room's gossip sessions just b4 they used to sleep since they are put up in same room...cringing hard😛
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, good that amar change the gang..still majority goes to gunda gang..2 men Vs. 2 women + 1 man
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I heard that sky is not nominated this week😃...not sure..but .lets wait for episode.