Synopsis December 19 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

As the day ends, we see Sunny and Juhi having a dialogue with the camera where Sunny enacts kicking all the boys out of the house and surviving till the end of the show saying women are no less and are strong enough contenders to win the show.

@ sunny... darling ...woman can win the show... it' s been already proven by Shweta Tiwari... n... itz not about ...a man or woman win the show... itz about who as a good contestant can win d show... so stop playing this ghisa-pita gender card...It won't work n I'm saying it as I'm also a Female viewer...

see amar is first one to take salmans advise seriously and sky ,juhi and sunny have been nominating him so many times themselves then why he gets angry if amar did the same..so happy that amar said he is here to play games,amar showed his spine after long time..amar is back!!!
 i told u guys that amar will be back to sid๐Ÿ˜‰..its all done by salman khan๐Ÿ˜†..so yes juhi got nomination too๐Ÿ˜‰...amar is double dholki๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...he was in group to save himself from  nomination and now he sensed that he is going to be nominated so siding with sid to nominate more people๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† salman rightly pointed out amar is without backbone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
QUOTE=monikabasra]I think, out of all, Amar ke palle Salman ki advice padh hi gayi aakhir...

Amar sudhar gaya...Good for him...

[QUOTE=sanz6]thanks for the synopsis!!!
 woohoo amar and sid back๐Ÿ˜‰!!!!!

[QUOTE=Mrsimisam]Ok awesome epi.
Amar ko salman ki baaton ka kuch zada hi asar pada h...gud amar...

Aww...we'll miss u symmo...u'r a roxtar...

[QUOTE=wicked gal]see amar is first one to take salmans advise seriously and sky ,juhi and sunny have been nominating him so many times themselves then why he gets angry if amar did the same..so happy that amar said he is here to play games,amar showed his spine after long time..amar is back!!!

Woh! Majority Saying Amar is back! Nice... Good Amar Finally he proved he has Reed ki Haddi!๐Ÿ˜†
i just wanna c their reactions when bb tells them to shift rooms!! juhi will start saying "yeh unfair hai..aap hamare saath game khel rahe hai...this is cheating.. sky aap plz boliye..i am walking out of this show." yes juhi plz walk out and take sunny with u!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Finally they Shut green room!!! Mahek will bring Tarka to the Show!!! Thanks for the Synopsis!!
Originally posted by fire_gun

i told u guys that amar will be back to sid๐Ÿ˜‰..its all done by salman khan๐Ÿ˜†..so yes juhi got nomination too๐Ÿ˜‰...amar is double dholki๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...he was in group to save himself from  nomination and now he sensed that he is going to be nominated so siding with sid๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† salman rightly pointed out amar is without backbone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

hahahah!... Hurrr... paltu๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Zeal17

QUOTE=monikabasra]I think, out of all, Amar ke palle Salman ki advice padh hi gayi aakhir...

Amar sudhar gaya...Good for him...

Originally posted by sanz6

thanks for the synopsis!!!
 woohoo amar and sid back๐Ÿ˜‰!!!!!

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Ok awesome epi.
Amar ko salman ki baaton ka kuch zada hi asar pada h...gud amar...

Aww...we'll miss u symmo...u'r a roxtar...

Originally posted by wicked gal

see amar is first one to take salmans advise seriously and sky ,juhi and sunny have been nominating him so many times themselves then why he gets angry if amar did the same..so happy that amar said he is here to play games,amar showed his spine after long time..amar is back!!!

Woh! Majority Saying Amar is back! Nice... Good Amar Finally he proved he has Reed ki Haddi!๐Ÿ˜†
  he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to him๐Ÿ˜† only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominated๐Ÿ˜† so changed his party again๐Ÿ˜‰
ooo well now evryone in pink room and amar thali ka baigan dis tym sid shold b careful of amar and juhi n sunny stop cretng gendr inequlty both of the do nt deserv to win
Originally posted by fire_gun

he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to him๐Ÿ˜† only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominated๐Ÿ˜† so changed his party again๐Ÿ˜‰

Kaise? Sky was so nice to him.. to theek  to hai usne Sky ko nai kiya...

I dont think he did anything WRONG...

completely fair play.