Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara-- Dont b superstitious

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Akshara's Column: Don't be superstitious and have faith in God

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

Hi, friends. Superstitions and ill beliefs allow conmen to cheat nave people in the garb of helping them, don't you think so? One should have faith in God and oneself and do the best in life. I am glad I was able to help my family see the truth before things got out of hand.

My false labour pains ruined the atmosphere at the godbharai and my painful state put Bhabhima into a panic. She got a raksha dhaaga for me which she claimed would protect me from all evils. My dadi used to say that one shouldn't blindly follow superstitions, so I guess I disappointed Bhabhima when I refused to wear the thread. Bhabhima told me about all the 'almost' mishaps that happened with me. This kind of thinking is a fertile ground for false notions. I believe that God gives me strength and will see me through thick and thin. I decided to find out what was troubling her.

Luckily, I got proof soon enough when the laundry woman revealed that she was being duped by a pandit who claimed to cure her problems through puja and havans. He would simply ask for money each time and not get any results. I was shocked to know that there are such people in the world who con nave folks in need of help!

I formed a plan with Varsha and exposed him before Bhabhima and Gayatri ma, whose faith in the pandit was unshakable. The pandit was exposed when he asked for loads of money from Varsha to do a puja so that she could beget a child. Bhabhima and Gayatri ma were stunned that a pandit would trick them and fool them in this manner. I believe in God and people who take advantage of others in trouble simply do so when you blindly put your faith in them. We should not get duped in the name of God. It felt good to see them relieved after so many days.

Later, I realised something was amiss when Naitik asked me where would I want my baby to be born? I feel it is destiny that decides where a woman gives birth to her child. One has no control over such things. I want my baby to be born where his dad, dadi and dada would be. I sensed however, that Gayatri ma is worried about my delivery and perhaps she feels I would be more comfortable at my mother's home.

Friends, where should I have the baby? Do write your suggestions to me at [email protected]. You can also follow me on Facebook and @ Akshara_SP on twitter. Keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain every Monday-Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news
 | 
Monday, December 19, 2011
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail
Perfect timing Tanu.. 😆

me first..
me first.. me first..

Thnx Tanu.. 😊

Sari di.. 🤗
Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
want to see naksh together always...😃maa to inhe alag karne mai lagi rehti hain...😔
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kya bhashanbaazi likha hai baba...😕 😆 😆 apart from pandit n beliefs aur kuch nahi tha is article mein...bada hi boring laga padhne mein... 😆
anyways, Thanks for sharing...😃
Thanks for sharing...😊
Ekdum boring article hai... Akshara ka article thru lecture dena phirse start hogaya...😆
sonu. thumbnail
thanks for sharing ..!!
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanx for sharing 😊 there is nothing except for last weeks recap 😆
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want my baby to be born where his dad, dadi and dada would be.

Ghar pe horahi hai delivery?😕
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hello all, Taffy, Divi, Ashi🤗
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!! and seriously a great piece of writing!!!