India-Forums

Additi Gupta/ Harmony AT under con (Page 48)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flucon

I never knew that Harmony was this gorgeous... i was stunned to see her.. she looked so different and so beautiful.. i have no words to praise her dress and get up yesterdayClap 

I had no doubts of AG as a bride cause every single time she becomes a bride she mesmerises me ... but even then i was stunned at how gorgeous she looked and the way she carried the outfit Day Dreaming, just amazing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BluFate

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Thankx for posting those pics anoushay Day Dreaming

seriously every single time she dress's up as a bride she takes my breath away ... the most beautiful bride - AG Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

and I loved the whole dulhan get up of harmony, something different from her previous attires Embarrassed
where were you abby...
you were missing...

-Abigail-

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

I never knew that Harmony was this gorgeous... i was stunned to see her.. she looked so different and so beautiful.. i have no words to praise her dress and get up yesterdayClap 
she always did...Embarrassed
have you watched her other shows..???

-Abigail-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

Originally posted by -Abigail-

Thankx for posting those pics anoushay Day Dreaming

seriously every single time she dress's up as a bride she takes my breath away ... the most beautiful bride - AG Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

and I loved the whole dulhan get up of harmony, something different from her previous attires Embarrassed
where were you abby...
you were missing...
hey suku ...

ya i was away for 2 days ... was sick and had loads of important work to finish Ouch

BluFate

nigella Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-BluFate

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sukrutha

she always did...Embarrassed
have you watched her other shows..???
I have seen Additi in other shows but i was shocked to see Harmony look so uniquely beautiful yesterday. so grown up and shy and gorgeous and what not.. plus her "looks".  Wasnt it a sudden transformation?  
well done Additi Clap  only she can have so much variety in her appearance and acting.
 Its a pleasure watching Harmony on screen

@bold: very well said ... she makes all her characters look/feel different ... she's been a bride as heer, pihu and Harmony but everytime she looked different ... she made harmony look so different from pihu and heer as a bride ... Great job done by Additi Clap

and her expressions are always spot on ! the way she looked at nimit while taking phera's Day Dreaming Oh that look just kills me everytime ...

BluFate

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
~ CONGRATULATIONS ~ Harmony-ians and AG-ians for completing 50 pages of this AT ... Party

God Bless AG/Harmony Embarrassed

Tasneem-17

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

PartyHAPPY NEW YEAR AGIANS Party

May this year brings lots n lots of happiness in the life of AG and all AGians Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratz on completing 50 pages TongueClap

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, finally the show is moving towards the main plot of the story.
By today or tomorrow, we will see Harmony n Shikhar's amna-samna

C
an't belive that Nimit is gonna leave Harmony just like that on the highway Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-BluFate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index