oki bye guys..
see ya later...
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG !!!

AG stunned me by her beauty again 😍
I never knew that Harmony was this gorgeous... i was stunned to see her.. she looked so different and so beautiful.. i have no words to praise her dress and get up yesterdayπŸ‘ 
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx for posting those pics anoushay πŸ˜

seriously every single time she dress's up as a bride she takes my breath away ... the most beautiful bride - AG πŸ˜ πŸ˜

and I loved the whole dulhan get up of harmony, something different from her previous attires πŸ˜³
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: flucon

I never knew that Harmony was this gorgeous... i was stunned to see her.. she looked so different and so beautiful.. i have no words to praise her dress and get up yesterdayπŸ‘ 

I had no doubts of AG as a bride cause every single time she becomes a bride she mesmerises me ... but even then i was stunned at how gorgeous she looked and the way she carried the outfit πŸ˜, just amazing!
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Abigail-

Thankx for posting those pics anoushay πŸ˜

seriously every single time she dress's up as a bride she takes my breath away ... the most beautiful bride - AG πŸ˜ πŸ˜

and I loved the whole dulhan get up of harmony, something different from her previous attires πŸ˜³

where were you abby...
you were missing...
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

she always did...😳
have you watched her other shows..???
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sukrutha

where were you abby...
you were missing...

hey suku ...

ya i was away for 2 days ... was sick and had loads of important work to finish 

Originally posted by: Sukrutha

she always did...😳
have you watched her other shows..???

I have seen Additi in other shows but i was shocked to see Harmony look so uniquely beautiful yesterday. so grown up and shy and gorgeous and what not.. plus her "looks".  Wasnt it a sudden transformation?  
well done Additi Clap  only she can have so much variety in her appearance and acting.
 Its a pleasure watching Harmony on screen
-Abigail- thumbnail

I have seen Additi in other shows but i was shocked to see Harmony look so uniquely beautiful yesterday. so grown up and shy and gorgeous and what not.. plus her "looks".  Wasnt it a sudden transformation?  
well done Additi πŸ‘  only she can have so much variety in her appearance and acting.
 Its a pleasure watching Harmony on screen

@bold: very well said ... she makes all her characters look/feel different ... she's been a bride as heer, pihu and Harmony but everytime she looked different ... she made harmony look so different from pihu and heer as a bride ... Great job done by Additi πŸ‘

and her expressions are always spot on ! the way she looked at nimit while taking phera's πŸ˜ Oh that look just kills me everytime ...