Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Speechless

Lovely Post Deepa Di especially the HELLO graphic

Yeah me too loved that Hello Graphic... its awesome...
like that curtain raising... its like curtain sliding... awesome...muaaah...
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail

Di i was very confuse about the title you liked it   Bia rocks with her Wishes 

Seher... awesome title...!!!
and thanks buddy.. you liked my wish
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail

wow Bia em drooling  loved u POST dear 

Love you lots Seher... thanks for liking...
even i loved your post...not this but your every post.. i just stop sometime and read them...
by the way when i found this graphic both you and magicia and also aineee were on my mind...
so its for you too
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
fiona18 spvd  princess_mimiPrithviSanyo1 megh_piyashipayalpari  mishtiritu jazz07_dh  Iluvkanha_GCian sona-raishristi1-pushpa- t_areeb honeygrape 18mypride tamanna1391Mayamaan Ambibamby 97531 nahtani88 Moon002
paponeconnazsijMariam94PerfectYaRav uteem muskanp summikhan
ananya95ramyayuppy   chandpooj billy_ritu jasraj123 _HaNo_ kahkashansakina shah10 manaal_2011 mymagic13 manesha76 rania786 kuhu18 priti11 mishti.muna blackb28 Dilsay Rupanzal angili Shimmerr -Nilam- meena..  anisha_maaneet aashluvsmaan nida6 maanddy OsheenDGr8  vivacious_gurl  --ANGEL-- anshra faria86 impoojaverma smj1977.shruti
manali garg  janu_2006 sayaneegupta sldeeps Appy abina03 ritzy09

to All of you Guyz... a great big thanks from my side too... magicia is really special for both of us... me and sahar...
harshdb thumbnail

Originally posted by: softly_spoken

fiona18 spvd  princess_mimiPrithviSanyo1 megh_piyashipayalpari  mishtiritu jazz07_dh  Iluvkanha_GCian sona-raishristi1-pushpa- t_areeb honeygrape 18mypride tamanna1391Mayamaan Ambibamby 97531 nahtani88 Moon002

paponeconnazsijMariam94PerfectYaRav uteem muskanp summikhan
ananya95ramyayuppy   chandpooj billy_ritu jasraj123 _HaNo_ kahkashansakina shah10 manaal_2011 mymagic13 manesha76 rania786 kuhu18 priti11 mishti.muna blackb28 Dilsay Rupanzal angili Shimmerr -Nilam- meena..  anisha_maaneet aashluvsmaan nida6 maanddy OsheenDGr8  vivacious_gurl  --ANGEL-- anshra faria86 impoojaverma smj1977.shruti
manali garg  janu_2006 sayaneegupta sldeeps Appy abina03 ritzy09

to All of you Guyz... a great big thanks from my side too... magicia is really special for both of us... me and sahar...

wow rabZ.. how did u do that... all the ids with different colours...?? looking good...
harshdb thumbnail

leaving the charming boys part to seher and rabz...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

yup...πŸ˜† πŸ˜› any doubt in thatπŸ˜‰
harshdb thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› chalo someone found them interesting...unlike some other...the one who did not even commentπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
harshdb thumbnail

Do you know... how difficult it is to resist a chocolate cake...
can you even imagine...  

πŸ˜‰ the perfect solution is get few rupees go to shop buy and have itπŸ˜‰

Love you lots Seher... thanks for liking...
even i loved your post...not this but your every post.. i just stop sometime and read them...
by the way when i found this graphic both you and magicia and also aineee were on my mind...
so its for you too

Its the best wish a Person could get in this Life ...
So     Cuteee

Loveee 

mujey rulaney ka irada hi kya ...

harshdb thumbnail

no films untill 20...????😲 and in my case i saw max films before 20... afterwards my pharmaceutical studies became so damn difficult that i just left this interest and juust study...

tell u secrete.. no TV at home..from where could i have watched the movies? mom never allowed to go  theater to watch movies... its not that i did not watch anything... i watched but very very few... i hardly remember... may be 4 movies...