Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: softly_spoken

A beautiful girl was born less than three decades ago... 
she is a fun-loving, caring, a true friend, and a
great writer.  She entertains us not only with her FFs, but also also gave us some really nice edited pictures...some times ago!  She tricked two innocent readers to become writers too...
but more than anything else... she is a loving sister
it is so rightly said

I Am Sure I Cant Forget This Moment Ever In My Life 
Originally posted by: Speechless

Today  is the day GOD made the most Craziest and Unmatchable unique piece and sent her on the earth  yeh kitne saal purani baat hai i really don't Know GRRR me PURAANI >>>thank god FOSSIL Nahee KAha 

I wish you live a thousand years so that   BAAP RE
                      you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world
                            After all, why should I be the only one to suffer! πŸ˜‰
NAHEE CHODUNGEE SEHAR >>ISKEY BAAD KABHEE NAHEE 
I am sure none get this much beautiful Birthday Thread LIke THis ...
Heee Yippie Me Super happy... U know its like .. getting more than 100000000 likes to my single update ...BUHAAHHA 

Hottest   Kaun Me ...πŸ˜†???
                                                           Sexiest  kikik 
                                                                       Craziest Ha that i am 
                                                                                  Friend ever!  TRUE TRUE 
                   Just joking, ....brooo p😑

Magicia... we have never met face to face but still... it seems like i know you from so many years... within few months... the way our friendship grow is so surprising for me as i donot make friends this easily... You are a really wonderful Person... i never found any inhibitions talking to you... it was always... bindaas bol when you are around.. coz i always know you are equally (better i say more than me) crazy as i am and you will never mind anything...
Dear... i usually bake cakes for my friends and family members to wish them on their birthday... i really wish that i could make you eat the cake baked by me... coz i know how special you feel when someone do something for you spending their time... coz time is the most valuable gift one can give someone..

me crying crying crying ..no drama ,,and i was not able to update  asingle line because of heavy heart and ..maaneet in light mood.

You both Made me Feel so special ..that none of my friends in school college , uff workplace ka tho naam math lo ... ever made me feel .like this ...

u know i am feeling special , precious ..because i got two of u as my friends now ...love u       .

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day
May God Bless You Always
Have An Amazing Year Ahead
Keep On Rocking And Partying
Cheers
πŸ₯³
manali garg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday...may god bless you...
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Happy Birthday dear.. may God bless u
harshdb thumbnail
hey magicia,

hope u had blast yesterday... sorry i could not come online to wish you... i went to hospital for scan and biospy. they injected me i returned to home by 1Pm and from that time till today morning i was sleeping like a dog... due to the injection. god,,, i never slept like this from ages.

how was your birthday?

p.s will try to post a nice message for you today...πŸ˜‰ i know i m late but still 😳
Originally posted by: harshdb

hey magicia,

hope u had blast yesterday... sorry i could not come online to wish you... i went to hospital for scan and biospy. they injected me i returned to home by 1Pm and from that time till today morning i was sleeping like a dog... due to the injection. god,,, i never slept like this from ages.

how was your birthday?

p.s will try to post a nice message for you today...πŸ˜‰ i know i m late but still 😳

OMG ..u scaring me ..why biopsy ..for what ?

not at all late .😳  ...  abhee dil ithna bar gaya reading badmash companies message 

lol 
harshdb thumbnail
Originally posted by: magicia

OMG ..u scaring me ..why biopsy ..for what ?

not at all late .😳  ...  abhee dil ithna bar gaya reading badmash companies message 

lol 

health problms dear... i pmed u check it.
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hello dear magicia
so this is the day u have entered the world years back nd decided to torture usπŸ˜† and fight with me

anyways

i got a frnd to fight withπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Many happy returns of the day dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³