Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: USManeetian

for GCsFan:

Sorry i am new to writing in the forum and therefore am not sure how to reply to invididual threads.

Here is a link regarding how KMH was able to come back:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1413248

Was the channel at any time apprehensive in making a Season 2? 
Not at all!! As soon as we finished with Season 1, we started getting mails and messages in huge numbers. It is almost a year since the show ended, but believe it or not, we still continue to get requests from the loyal viewers of Kitani Mohabbat Hai, requesting us to bring back their favorite show. In fact, we are open to feed backs coming from you, fans. We would like to welcome suggestions for the new screen names for Karan and Kritika. We would want the fans to get involved in the development of the show.

Is there an official petition? 

oh so kind of you...thank you so much...🤗
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post...👍🏼
rukshana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys we have to try more harder we have to do it if we want to watch Maaneet back
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful post,its the time we need to buckle up & put the pressure from all the corners possible...
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
To me it sounded like Drashti is sad, but is ready to move to other shows and wants to work with other actors, so naturally they need to Grow and Guru still misses Geet...😭...but I still miss them terribly...😭
maaneet23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just want to c them together...whether d show is geet or something else...but yah it will be gud if d show is geet season 2... n off course their screen name maan n geet...