analysis on rj interview...

Posted: 12 years ago
1).when the show ended it was actors who came to know the last...this clearly states that nothing is in the hands of the actors...
2). if a platform is given for dd and gc to grow., they will use it...
3) dd and gc cannot jump out and tell yes we wanted to act together😆., get us season 2 when every process is going on and of not sure...it may just kindle fans and may misguide them...😃
4) and gc said /replied openly if they both get chance to work together., they will do it..he replied for both of them together..😛...
and DD's answer its a plain diplomacy...this what i can tell you all ...she didn't say a no as well she didn't tell yes.😉, so its now left to us.😉..now what you decide/take from her reply shows what type of personality we are...DD is smart.😉.😉..😉.i think we should also be smart.,😎 and we should take it as a big YES..and go on...🤗...

please girls never give up., this is the loveliest gift we  all can ever give to them.😳...😳they told its just five days  since shoot went off air...you know what , they all think  that we will be mourning initially and later on give up as days passes by...but we need to prove everyone that we will never give up until we see them again...so guys please never think negatively and stop to fight...okay.👍🏼...
thanks sindu di

will continue once i reach home
Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago
Thanks dear...
So we hv chances of GHSP 2 😃
Halla bol...
bharti you nailed it dear...
i agree with you fact remains they both did not sign anything and they cannot really say please fight for ghsp part-2 na..
that's how actors reply...

Originally posted by rajeev the best

bharti you nailed it dear...
i agree with you fact remains they both did not sign anything and they cannot really say please fight for ghsp part-2 na..
that's how actors reply...

ofcourse samatha...see when they have a problem why should on first place they should give this interview ya...they love us as how much we all do...the problem with all us is that we assume so may things., that we dont allow us brains to think on what it saw...
not only that see now its proved that all news came about ekta's show and gc new show all have been proved is wrong...atleast now people should stop panicking yar..if not then no one can help them...atleast now we need just to listen to the news given by birdies and just think ., only think and not react...😃
also i told na., that dd is a girl who cant work like a machine round the clock...my guess was correct...she needs a damn break!!!..let them take break and come back., by that time we all will build a new platform for them to grow together...what say re...😉...😉..
Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

Thanks dear...
So we hv chances of GHSP 2 😃
Halla bol...
ofcourse pa...halla bol...👍🏼
agree di... tell me whatever i could do after my exams...
I hope channel ppl agrees yar...and some nice ph like endemol comes fwd n comes up with season 2 n that too wit proper script writer

Crossed my fingers for Geet season 2 & hope our protest & love for gurti will make it possible

@all regarding gurti's replies…..they are correct in their parts...they can't tell openly when nothing

is confirmed...they are thinking that out of loss we are morning and crying...they are thinking us as

all normal fans...lolz... that's not true. we are not what they think. They think it's all just after

effects……But I don't think so…… We should not stop..

They are actually consoling us. Thinking that we are doing things because we are shocked…. but the

truth is we were not shocked..but hurted…. we are not hurted physically. but  hurted mentally.. So all

we need to prove them is to make them believe that magic do comes true., when they thought us to

belive in dreams /., we will teach them that

in this world of maaneetians…….. miracles are always possible…… Lets fight re..😳