Shaheer-Somya..offscreen.hahahh - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
ya...i really njyed the whole seg,,,,shaheer was in retroromantic mood,,,,SHAMYA really rocks ,,,hope ANYA also rock in 2day's epi Edited by soniadutta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by soniadutta

ya...i really njyed the whole seg,,,,shaheer was in retroromantic mood,,,,SHAMYA really rocks ,,,hope ANYA also rock in 2day's epi

Wow Retroromantic😆😊
exactly. seg was good bt shaheer made it a rocking one by his enthusiastic mood. he rocked it by his dialogues n soumya was very sweet. By d way  "Pushpa ek chummi de dere" was out of d world n did he mean dat while utterin. n den i luved soumya wen shaheer said navya ne itne pyaar se bulaaye hai n soumya anant maine sirf bhulaya tha, party main nahi n Shaheer's expressions teasing soumya was mindblowing. really dey r so comfy n friendly wid each other..DEY ROCK
Originally posted by Anushka2121

Rika! Exactly yaar! Segment was very hinty( lol is that even a word😆) ihaha I think he made that line upp😉😉 ...

ahem ahem   ðŸ˜³

lets chat thru pm ...this place is nt safe enuf nd cant express evrything wat i wanna say ...
Originally posted by rashvin

exactly. seg was good bt shaheer made it a rocking one by his enthusiastic mood. he rocked it by his dialogues n soumya was very sweet. By d way  "Pushpa ek chummi de dere" was out of d world n did he mean dat while utterin. n den i luved soumya wen shaheer said navya ne itne pyaar se bulaaye hai n soumya anant maine sirf bhulaya tha, party main nahi n Shaheer's expressions teasing soumya was mindblowing. really dey r so comfy n friendly wid each other..DEY ROCK
N yes  i noticed after returnin frm Jammu he has b'cum more enthusiastic... hmmm jammu ka hawaa hi kuch aisa tha shayad..
Originally posted by sumaiyasultana

ahem ahem 😳

lets chat thru pm ...this place is nt safe enuf nd cant express evrything wat i wanna say ...

Hahha pm kardo
saw shaheer in adiff mode 2day...nice n funny seg😆
Originally posted by rashvin

exactly. seg was good bt shaheer made it a rocking one by his enthusiastic mood. he rocked it by his dialogues n soumya was very sweet. Byd way "Pushpa ek chummi de dere" was out of d world n did he mean dat while utterin. n den i luved soumya wen shaheer said navya ne itne pyaar se bulaaye hai n soumya anant maine sirf bhulaya tha, party main nahi n Shaheer's expressions teasing soumya was mindblowing. really dey r so comfy n friendly wid each other..DEY ROCK

The chummi diologue is his own 😉 Hmm but it was cute the way he held the mike from
Her and at the end as u said he was making some
Noise and somya haha wow amazingg 😉
ya they looked too adorable. My chummas to both
of them
Originally posted by Anushka2121

hhaah juroor jammu mein kuch hua hai😆hahahha DID u see her expressions when he was saying navya ne mujhe pyaar se bulata..lol it was funnny she was mad hahhaha
hahah yeah😆 n wen navya said maine jxt ye kaha tha office ki party tb dekhna tha shaheer ko cutie pie😉