Epilogue"Devil In Love" Thrd20 Pg8 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Annie,

When u started writing "MIK" & sent me PM. I was on vacation & came back to deal with lots of PMs & my personal life issues so I just saw the PM & delayed reading ur ff till I manage things & then by chance, when I was skimming ffs forum, Title "MG FF, Devil in Love" caught my attention & I started reading it without realizing who the writer is.πŸ˜† It had 24 parts already written & enjoyed reading it.  It was different idea as I said in my PM to u that Byronic hero concept is something that I did not read here or maybe did not come across it if somebody wrote that. Though I don't like Byronic heroes much but then if the transformation is done astutely then it definitely gets the favor. 

That was the lovely ending or the new beginning for Devil in love to transform into someone if not in Angel then at least a good human being. Thank u for the lovely read. 

Take care πŸ˜Š

wow mindblowin ff luvd it 
luvd da endin beautifully written
ur an amazin writer πŸ‘πŸ‘
relii gna miss dis ff πŸ˜­
fanx 4 da pm x 

wat such a wonderful ending
it was beautiful
im so sad dat it has finish
but i loved this ff
Love the Epilogue dear
the ending was perfect
loved the way first said that all matter to him was Geet and he wanted her to be fine but when he step in the room he was totally blown out, he felt for the baby too, that was sooo sweeet, He truly is an Devil "A DEVIL IN LOVE"
Thank u so much for sharing such a lovely FF dear, but I am sad that it ended would have loved to read more parts with Maan and the baby and Maaneet love growing more and more but i guess every good things has to end someday with a happy moments.
i really enjoyed reading every part of this FF
thanks for the pms

Awesome story with beautiful ending...
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Great work. Loved it πŸ‘

Thanks
Originally posted by Mariam94

Love the Epilogue dear
the ending was perfect
loved the way first said that all matter to him was Geet and he wanted her to be fine but when he step in the room he was totally blown out, he felt for the baby too, that was sooo sweeet, He truly is an Devil "A DEVIL IN LOVE"
Thank u so much for sharing such a lovely FF dear, but I am sad that it ended would have loved to read more parts with Maan and the baby and Maaneet love growing more and more but i guess every good things has to end someday with a happy moments.
i really enjoyed reading every part of this FF
thanks for the pms

thank u soo much dear
u have been giving al the support through ur comments
and likes right from the start

luv ya
Originally posted by gcddfan

epilogue...
the best ever...
loved it sooo much...
threatening the doc..:P
maaneet baby was a pleasure to read...
loved the name ...'maanvi'
in love will devil...
will miss this ff very much...:((
muaaah annie...<3<3
me waiting for more from u...
Sehar

luv u
hugs dear
missing u soo much
its been ages we chated
muah
me so happy u liked it😳
Originally posted by serenelove

Hey Annie,

When u started writing "MIK" & sent me PM. I was on vacation & came back to deal with lots of PMs & my personal life issues so I just saw the PM & delayed reading ur ff till I manage things & then by chance, when I was skimming ffs forum, Title "MG FF, Devil in Love" caught my attention & I started reading it without realizing who the writer is.πŸ˜† It had 24 parts already written & enjoyed reading it.  It was different idea as I said in my PM to u that Byronic hero concept is something that I did not read here or maybe did not come across it if somebody wrote that. Though I don't like Byronic heroes much but then if the transformation is done astutely then it definitely gets the favor. 

That was the lovely ending or the new beginning for Devil in love to transform into someone if not in Angel then at least a good human being. Thank u for the lovely read. 

Take care πŸ˜Š

hey it
felt really nice reading ur comments
thank u so much for liking it
yeah devil got 2 angels in his life
me winksπŸ˜‰