D3 goes down in Chaska Meter

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys according to the new Chaska Meter reading we have go down from 13 to 15 and THATS NOT GOOD..๐Ÿ˜ญ..Wats up wid all the D3 fans??Guys we have to buck up and make D3 India's No.1 Youth Show and we can do it but we have to be sure that every fan of D3 in Facebook shud be a part of IF..
So lets take a Pledge that
"We D3 fans wud try our best to increase the TRP and make D3 the best youth serial of India and we will increase the Chaska Meter reading of D3"

I have taken this pledge and I hope even you wud take this pledge..
Now here starts our journey of making D3 the best youth serial..๐Ÿ˜Š

Guys I might sound silly becoz I am taking this thing quiet seriously but I dun want D3 to end like DMG or MJHT..So its better try our best to increase the fan following of D3 rather than crying our lungs out after it ends..I hope u guys agree..If you guys disagree then I dun have any problem becoz every1 has their own views..

Remember,
"UNITED WE STAND,DIVIDED WE FALL"
So I'll try my best and promote D3 and I need ur support..
Edited by varshasubramani - 12 years ago
 i agree each one of us shud try a level best to bring d3 on the top...
i m surely with you n take d same pledge
THANKS SUCH..๐Ÿ˜ณ..BT WE JUST HAVE 2 REPLIES..
 I ALSO TAKE THE PLEDGE๐Ÿ˜Š
i agree dude
dis is nt dn we nee 2 increase d trp
i also k d pledge
I solemnly take the pledge!!! count me in :)
but realise the reason of decrease rating. undoubtedly this show is great but it has more like become story of just 2 characters. i agree they r leads n not to mention, the wonderful one! but we want dil dosti n dance! dosti element tou bs crew main nazr ata hai after 3 episodes (em talking bout simmi rinni amar vishaka bharat n viha).
then swaron... the most unexpected love story n thats y we audience want to see them too. em not saying dat give them utmost priority but atleast itne tou scenes ho k unka existence ka pta chale! jb woh episodes main ayenge hi nhe tou swaron track kahan start hoga??? 
history is repeating undoubtedly, jb chracters aise short hote jayenge, best buddies bs party ki hudd tk reh jayenge tou ratings pae obvious affect prega!
Just a humble request from Palki n Cinevistas, balance out๐Ÿ˜Š no offence please!
I like kriyansh n swaron both but when spot light is thrown on one side of stage, the rest of the portion remains in dark no matter how best u have decorated it! 
Honest speaking em watching old episodes again coz it had DIL, DOSTI N DANCE!!! it was so much fun to watch vicky n nilesh playing pranks! amar n bharat in their own style answering them๐Ÿ˜›
vishaka n neha! simmi n rinni! 
I just hope shivam add some spice, even though i dint found him unusual...
i take the pledge to bring D3 on number 1