Repeats or No repeats? ur take

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
k.. so latest TRP news is tht it overtook 11 p.m. slot.. and garnered highest TRPs of 1.25 for Friday's episode.. it was 50th episode and the first time Ashu giving nidhi those glances..😳.. and Ashu-Baba confrontation..
It points to several things..

1.  Viewers wanna c Ashu-Nidhi romance..
2.  Friday have not repeats at 11 and so ppl watched it at 8 and gave high TRPs..
3.  Avg TRP for tht week was 1.39 which was as good as previous weeks TRPs of 1.4 at 11:00 p.m. tho its not clear wether thsi avg trps wer for 8 p.m. slot or 11 p.m. slot.. i guess its for 8 p.m. slot..

so shud Sony cancel the repeats at 11:00 p.m. once it achieves a stable fan base.. or

they shud cancel repeats of 8:00 p.m. and bring in new show for Friday's 8 p.m. slot..

My vote goes to 11 p.m. slot.. and Mon-Thursday 30-min epi..

this way the story wud b more crisp.. v'll get more epis.. and the quality of show wud increase tremendously as it wud b less tiring for KTLK team on whole.. 😳
am k with anytime slot (as i watch both 8:00 pm and repeat)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but at 8:00 i still feel it has tough comp by both BV and a star plus show
Achiever.. till the show has a stable fanbase n reaches sonys expected TRP... target say.. 1.5 to 2... they will continue wit repeats n they should!

But yes.. 45 mins is too much.. one starts to lose patience esp if there is a Non AshNi track going on ..or a depressing one at it!

Ppl really want to see AshNi together.. its high time.. CVs realise it! Separation n tears work.. but give hope too.. too much of anything wont work... we need balance!
i m absolutely against 45 min epis.. it reduces shows quality...

and for me 11 wud b tuff time to watch..

yes.. sony wud try and achieve 2 TRPs whic seems kinda hard coz even Parvarish is faring below 2 now.. bt the next target for KTLK shud b 1.5.. and i think its achievable..
I want 8 pm slot,30 mins mon- fri...
it repeats at 11.30 pm on fridays...but its great goingπŸ‘πŸΌ
m super ok n happy wid 8pm timing n i watch d show at 8pm,.i too agree 45 mins is really long 30 mins is perfect,.i cant contribute to TRP,though i watch d show regularly,.
repeats should be there , since my mom is keen on watching Mytho show at 8, i have to watch repeats only na ... glad we dont have whole week repeat on saturday or sunday , who want to spoil their weekends ???? 

45 mins, is never a good strategy , esp when ur show is shallow and u dont have much to drag or nothing much to spice it up ...

30 mins plzzz 

handling one rival is tough n by increasing timing there r two rivals ..handling them is even more impossible ...so make it again of 30 min. so that ppl can watch it aaram se . 
ppl who is watching it 8 ..there r more chances that they changes channel at 8 :30 ..n who r watching at 11 ..then sony is making it lengthy by stretching it till 12 with so many ads in btw 
so plz 30 min .

as far as 8 or 11 is concerned ..i m ok with both .

but yes showing one show twice at night divides viewership ...so they should stick to one time .
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 12 years ago