you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Print   Close
BOLLYWOOD    
India TodayMoviesBollywood Story
Rakhi Sawant says Katrina Kaif follows her dance moves
IANS  | Mumbai, December 19, 2011 | 15:00

It seems Katrina really likes me...It's all right if someone wants to follow me and dance, adds Rakh
Rakhi Sawant, perhaps true item-girl in Bollywood today, alleges that actress Katrina Kaif has copied her antics in her Chikni Chameli act in Agneepath remake.

"I think Chikni Chameli is a good song. Katrina has danced very well but it's not something new. I have already done all this before. You can watch all my songs, I have already done that," the 33-year-old controversy queen said here at the Big Stars Entertainment Awards. "I have done this in Dekhta hai tu kya and she did this in Shiela ki jawaani. In Chikni Chameli, she is again following me. It seems Katrina really likes me...It's all right if someone wants to follow me and dance," added Rakhi, who did a cameo in a few films before featuring in a full-fledged item number Chura liyaa hai tumne in 2003.

Rakhi hasn't got any awards so far. When asked about it, she compared herself with Aamir Khan, though in a light-hearted manner, and said: "Aamir and I are similar. Neither he gets awards, nor do I. But we have won the heart of India and we do not need an award."😆 The loud-mouth actress, who has dabbled both in television and films, was last seen on the big screen in an item song in Loot. On small screen, she hosted the reality talk-show Ajab Desh Ki Ghazab Kahaaniyan.

Print   Close
URL for this article :
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rakhi-sawant-item-girl-katrina-kaif-chikni-chameli-agneepath/1/164921.html

@ Copyright 2011 India Today Group.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Aamir and I are similar. Neither he gets awards, nor do I. But we have won the heart of India and we do not need an award.

🤣🤣

This lady sure is something...the things she says😆
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Someone should make a movie based on the life of Rakhi sawant.
WildestDreams thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣Read Rakhi's interview before doing an exam, its the best🤣🤣
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Maybe she is hinting on Katrina to do a 'The Nasty Picture' based on Rakhi Sawant like how Vidya did an Silk?
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay...This lady is annoying me now!
If it was video I sure wud have cracked up credit to her expressions...but on print she is really 🤬

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rakhi is true entertainer , she leaves no one ...

Loved her comparison with Amir, she is a nut case and she proves that 

Apart Malaika if BW has a true Item dancer , its Yana Gupta ... 
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Someone should make a movie based on the life of Rakhi sawant.

Yeah!! Staring Katrina Kaif... 😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
jab isaan ka dimag kharaab hota hai to aisi hi baatein karta hai
but rakhi sawant is she-male transgend. how can a woman follow her 🤣