Housemates gang up against Symonds - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
what the hell is dat know!!

many times i hear that mehmaan baghwan sama hota hai

kya yeh izzat hoti hai baghwan ki??

poor andrew

when it is nomination time this juhi hides behind ppl. and when talking politics against ppl her volume is loudest. shes too smart and has managed to remain in the show very well inspite of doing all wrong things. wish she gets kicked out soon.

i remember when symonds came in she didnt even know who he was. it was only when amar described that he had long locks and his white application on face she knew who it was. in india cricket is a religion and she doesnt even know who he is although symonds is so famous. 
wonder whats her hobby now? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰... other than eating of course ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by fast trak - 12 years ago
I am sure if Salman didnt make that comment about Juhi favoring the wrong team, she would have immediately got herself parked with Symmo since she wasnt spared along with the rest she had to spit venom...How mean is that?? Symmo was not only BB house guest but India's guest..where is her Kumkum avtar now???๐Ÿ˜ก

Anybody who doesnt favor green room becomes their enemy!๐Ÿคขgreen room mentality sick mentality...I hope like green room someone can shut Juhi's constant blabbering!
I just watched her redefine the term 'soft-spoken' to Sho-sho...When she wins the show, she will challenge Oxford, sue Collins and threaten Merriam-Webster... and get them all to rewrite their dictionaries ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Jeevan kar leta hai shringar, sach hai na Kumkum se-
This loser gang didn't even have the courtesy to spend time  with Andrew during his stay. They left him alone. Now just because Salman praised him they are  criticizing him . They still don't get the point. of why he praised him . Negative people always think negatively.
Originally posted by chika11

This loser gang didn't even have the courtesy to spend time  with Andrew during his stay. They left him alone. Now just because Salman praised him they are  criticizing him . They still don't get the point. of why he praised him . Negative people always think negatively.

That was purely because Sid jumped on Andrew the moment he walked in and insisted that Andrew choose pink room over green room, it pinched Sky and the gang to the core, remember how they pounced on Sunny when she walked in. I am sure if Sky would have been first to talk to Andrew, the equation would have been different. But he felf threatened so what else could he do other than talk behind is back..and funniest thing sky calling andrew big bore..when andrew was the only one who provided a little relief and fun quotient to the viewers...
Originally posted by VAZ2011

I am sure if Salman didnt make that comment about Juhi favoring the wrong team, she would have immediately got herself parked with Symmo since she wasnt spared along with the rest she had to spit venom...How mean is that?? Symmo was not only BB house guest but India's guest..where is her Kumkum avtar now???๐Ÿ˜ก

Anybody who doesnt favor green room becomes their enemy!๐Ÿคขgreen room mentality sick mentality...I hope like green room someone can shut Juhi's constant blabbering!

no dear, he did

he said what do think ppl will support u if u support the wrong group

and then juhi wanted 2 say something, but he didnt let talk her
omg..I might stop hating Juhi only for this! Hope they also had the balls to say something against the unfair bullying by Salman Khan. Edited by pragya_dutta - 12 years ago
LOL Juhi's facial expressions!