•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
after seeing d love scenes of viren n jeevika for d past few days i m a bit confused 
i mean viren is getting close 2 jeevika bt jeevika is always moving away frm him why is she doing so ?????i dont think she is a shy ??even in 2days sbs segment jeevika was running away frm him !!!!!does she like him or not i m totally confused !!!!n i think due 2 this behaviour of jeevika viren would go away frm her !!!!rather he will  be angry !!!!plzz tell me m i rite or i m not getting sumthing😊
🀣
Don't worry she is just shy very natural for a new Indian bride esp if the marriage happens with such a short span of time!!!!!!
No no! I guess you're wrong here. As per my point of view, I guess she's just shy since it's an arranged marriage and that too the marriage happened in a very short span of time, right? So she's just shy & she does like him! Why would she hug with otherwise. So be POSITIVE!
Don't worry, Virika are made in heaven! And Jeevika has always been the shy type, it's natural to her!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

🀣
Don't worry she is just shy very natural for a new Indian bride esp if the marriage happens with such a short span of time!!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ummm...I just think she is just a bit shy...she does like him but she is one of those classic indian girls who r naturally shy. :D As the show progresses I think she will start becoming more open...thats what happens with most of the shows <3
She a shy gurl.. Bt she doez luvv viren