Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shyams

We never know. Remember Sunny got highest votes last time she was nominated 🤔

that time she was new! no one knew about her profession, thus public voted for her to stay on and see how others would react to her!! they were interested in seeing more of her! shraddha was going coz she had been too quiet and sky had become the most hated man on earth coz of his behaviour towards mahek, sho, pm, shraddha and amar!! but now sunny has become maha pakao and the public also want to break that gang!! besides the tasks that r given by bb she doesnt do much!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanz6

that time she was new! no one knew about her profession, thus public voted for her to stay on and see how others would react to her!! they were interested in seeing more of her! shraddha was going coz she had been too quiet and sky had become the most hated man on earth coz of his behaviour towards mahek, sho, pm, shraddha and amar!! but now sunny has become maha pakao and the public also want to break that gang!! besides the tasks that r given by bb she doesnt do much!

Let c what happens but most likely Juhi wont be going 🤔
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If this is true...as per article..AHAHAH..SKY BABA IS SAFE..🥳
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUNNY gayi toh SONA and JUHI gayi toh SONE PE SUHAGA!!!😆 If these are indeed today's nominations, I am happy..I hope and pray to my God Almighty let either of two ladies leave the house...Now I m not surprised why Juhi and Sunny were talking to camera's about kicking the guys out and women ruling it to victory..playing woman card..eh??? we aint fools no more!! ðŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks shyam.

i want juhi and sunny out. hope its a double eviction.
Faffijohn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Confirmed   news hai naa   bhaai?
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faffijohn

Confirmed   news hai naa   bhaai?

Yes TB articles r quite reliable 😊
 its such a pleasant news to hear that our Sky is safe this week. i wish Juhi could be evicted this week!
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sunny will go mostly. As she came in pretty late. Also one more nomination after this and then finale.. wohooo
Originally posted by: sweta01

Sunny will go mostly. As she came in pretty late. Also one more nomination after this and then finale.. wohooo

think same , i hope that she goes out because she did not yet provide that material for which she was brought in this show!