Diya Aur Baati Hum

Deepika talks on her success--indya.com - Page 2

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for sharing tanu and sita.

Loved her answers.  Great Deepika has done her MBA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a nice interview.. Loved all of her answers...

Thanks for sharing Tanu.. and for posting the rest Sita..πŸ˜›
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the interview...
such a cute interview from deepika...
anas-deepika-neeluji combine trio chemistry rocks...thats the main usp of the show...kudos to the whole team of the show to bring a breeze of reality in a fiction show...
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks fot the article...she is awesome..really...but I thought she and Anas atleast are ...what to say good buddies :(..anyway...its ok...atleast they dont fight...

Thankyou!!!
Nice pics of Deepika.
Neeluji.is everyones fav.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: monika_2691

Thanks fot the article...she is awesome..really...but I thought she and Anas atleast are ...what to say good buddies :(..anyway...its ok...atleast they dont fight...

Monika they are def buddies,if u remember telly tadkas interview of deepika where she praised her co-stars and said that now Diya aur Baati sets has become her home.
and there is NO space for the word fight when ANAS is there in any show..this Guy actually doesnt know how to fight ,he is a very calm and cool person ...before this show i always saw him standing quietly with his co-stars giving the interviews ...for the first time i am seeing him giving the interviews with his co-star in DIYA aur Baati in chirpy and quite extrovert ways πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think Deepika replied this way to these reporters as i think they wud b laying too much stress on the chemistry with ANAS...LOL ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ANAS and Deepika won our hearts with their awesome chemistry in the show ...such type of chemistry i am seeing after ages on television😊😊
Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago