Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 54)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashmayurfan

UnReserved:) awesoome part! Everything was described perfectly! The moment ArSh shared while he cut his finger was cuute! I really liked the scene where they were opening the gifts! Muskaan was too sweet and kind of funny! The part where armaan had to talk to is parents was really emotional! Feel sad for him! The emotions were soo well described! Luved how shilpa helped him during the phone call! Thanxx for the long update :) do cont.soon

Thanks hun! It's so good to know you liked the update! Embarrassed  I'm glad you found the cut-finger scene cute. I added it to show him as much as the readers how she's always there to care for him. It's something he needs to realise and the more aware of it he becomes the more aware of his own feelings he will become too. I'm also pleased that you enjoyed Muskaan's scenes. She is my comedy factor, but she's important too, because she can see what ArSh can't. I have so much fun writing her scenes, so it's great everyone is liking her character. I think the next update will also be pretty long. Hope you will enjoy that also. I will try to update it within two weeks, but I can't promise that. Will let you know as soon as it's up though. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashmayurfan

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

well that was really a treat for all of us,
wait really worth's

i had an idea one of them will ignore to discuss about their kiss, and i wonder to find out its Armaan,
poor guys is already suffering a lot so he needs some  time to figure out things.

i'm loving ArSh's relation more and more,
how perfectly they understands each other.
thats what makes them different.

btw the past memories of Armaan made many things clear about why Riddhima broke up with him.
but i felt bad for her, she just tried her best to be his support, but he didn't give her a chance, that show's he was never in love with her, it was just an infatuation.

and now i hope both ArSh will give a thought to the direction of their relation.

I'm so glad you thought it was worth the wait! Embarrassed  Yes, you've understood Armaan perfectly. In his mind he's still in love with Riddhima. He thought there would never be another girl in his life, and now there is it's left him questioning everything. I'm happy to hear that you think their relationship is developing well. I am always conscious of wanting there to be progress but that it should happen at a natural rate. I had promised to add more about Armaan's backstory with Riddhima and I thought now would be a good time to reveal it. And yes, again you're absolutely right, Riddhima did want to support Armaan, but she wasn't able to get through to him because she wasn't the right one for him. It's something that Armaan has to realise now.
As for ArSh, well I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say that they will have to confront their feelings soon. They will have to talk about what is going on and what they both want. I can't reveal what is gonna happen next, but I hope you will enjoy it and I will try to get the next update posted as soon as I can.

KaShAdmirer

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
read the first one...gotta read the second one nw

DulceAmor

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Jst finished the part... It ws long enufff but i never wanted the part to enddd.. It ws soo welll written. I loved a bubbllyyy muskaaan, a shy shilpa... Loved hw she became armaans strength... I hope they totally falll in love nd confesss

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenorchid

Jst finished the part... It ws long enufff but i never wanted the part to enddd.. It ws soo welll written. I loved a bubbllyyy muskaaan, a shy shilpa... Loved hw she became armaans strength... I hope they totally falll in love nd confesss

Thank you so much for such kind words! It's wonderful that you liked it! Embarrassed  I'm really happy that you are liking the characters and their personalities. Yes, Shilpa is indeed Armaan's strength. She was the only one who could heal all the emotional scars he's been carrying around. He's starting to figure that out and I really hope you will enjoy where I plan on taking them next. Embarrassed 
anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

gosh..

that was really one heck of the update..

loved it alot..

really amazing..

so armi all out of his mind...not knowing wats happening..

n shilpa she is surely feeling something for him too..

n muski...i just loved how she was fussing around seeing bandage on armi's hand..

n cute ARSH moments...

i just loved it...fab n splendid...the way shona supported him..

asked him to talk to his parents...n stop running...

thinking of ridz again...

waiting for more...as how they are gonna be each other strength like they are now..

supporting n helping each other...n finally know wat the feel...

n confess...

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

gosh..

that was really one heck of the update..

loved it alot..

really amazing..

so armi all out of his mind...not knowing wats happening..

n shilpa she is surely feeling something for him too..

n muski...i just loved how she was fussing around seeing bandage on armi's hand..

n cute ARSH moments...

i just loved it...fab n splendid...the way shona supported him..

asked him to talk to his parents...n stop running...

thinking of ridz again...

waiting for more...as how they are gonna be each other strength like they are now..

supporting n helping each other...n finally know wat the feel...

n confess...

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...

Thanks so much Anu Hug  I'm so happy that you thought it was a good update and that you liked the way Shilpa supported Armaan. She will always be his biggest strength...but at the same time she is his weakness too. He is indeed confused, but he's starting to realise he can't ignore this thing that's going on between them anymore. He's gonna be dealing with that for a lil while longer and I really hope you will enjoy where their journey leads to. Embarrassed  Thanks again for your kind words, they really made my day. Embarrassed
vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply...just caught up with work...

Both the parts were amazing!! mature - that's the word I can think ofClap

None of them acted impulsively and tried to run away from their feelings. Shilpa seems to be clearer about her feelings than Armaan but again Armaan has a past...He is confused but not apprehensive about the development...He's at least not bringing any bad news for us Wink..Woh kehta hai na..No news is good news!!Smile

I like that Armaan is aware of the difference in his approach towards Shilpa and Riddhima...it's a good thing that he is thinking about the difference and the possible reason behind it...I think it will unfold in the upcoming chapter and may be he's clearer in his mind too!!

Kudos to you for writing so beautifully...Clap I promise you..When and if I decide to make a show, you are going to be the writer of that show Smile , I am sure it is going to be so much better than most of the shows these days...what say?????

Vidi

DulceAmor

Go to top