Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 53)

kashmayurfan Senior Member
kashmayurfan
kashmayurfan

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
UnReserved:) awesoome part! Everything was described perfectly! The moment ArSh shared while he cut his finger was cuute! I really liked the scene where they were opening the gifts! Muskaan was too sweet and kind of funny! The part where armaan had to talk to is parents was really emotional! Feel sad for him! The emotions were soo well described! Luved how shilpa helped him during the phone call! Thanxx for the long update :) do cont.soon

Edited by kashmayurfan - 13 April 2012 at 3:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I loved the update...
it was amazing!!
everything was decribed beautifully!!
every emotion was well written
ur an wonderful writer
keep ut the good job
i hope armaan realises his feelings soon...
continue soon

Edited by spicyheart - 13 April 2012 at 8:20am

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowers4u

Amazing update loved it very well written ...must say u have a natural talent for writting therefore keep on doing it

Thank you ever so much! Embarrassed  First of all, I am delighted that you enjoyed the update, and secondly, I am flattered that you think I have a talent for writing. It's always been my favourite hobby and I've wanted to be an author ever since I can remember. Comments like this really encourage me and I cannot thank you enough for appreciating my work. Hug
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Gosh,this update was huge,and worth waiting for!!!Clap

In the first half,it seemed that Armaan has moved on with Shilpa.Riddhima's memories are failing to haunt him like it did before.Big smileIt was definitely a positive thing.But in the later part,Armaan is again denying his feelings for Shilpa.Even after their kiss,he is still confused.He thinks Shilpa is just a friend!Unhappy He needs to realise that he never actually loved Riddhima.It's Shilpa whom he loves truly.SmileEmbarrassed

I felt bad for Shilpa somewhere.She is a confused soul as well,but somehow her vision in clearer than Armaan.Unhappy

Muskaan is such a spoilt sport,I tell you!LOL

Fabulous update as always!!Clap Your writing-style will give hard competition to presend day authors!!Heart
Waiting for Armaan's realization and doubt-clearance.Don't let us wait too much!!LOL Thanx for the pm.Hug

Reading your comment brought a huge smile to my face, Antara. I'm not feeling well and I have to work tonight, but your kind words really cheered me up. Embarrassed  It's good to hear that you thought this update was worth the wait. Armaan's confusion is rooted in his fading memories of Riddhima and his growing awareness of Shilpa. He was trying to work through it here, trying to make sense of why Riddhima seems to be slipping away and why Shilpa has so much influence over him. He hasn't figured out what she means to him yet, hence the reason he keeps insisting as viewing her as a friend. But he's realised that there is a special bond between them and he is very aware that she has an affect on him that not even Riddhima had. He needs to fully let go of his past before he can accept his future with Shilpa. She is definitely clearer in her feelings, but that is mainly because she's not had any romantic feelings for anyone in her past. But don't worry, she might not always be so quiet and accepting of his blowing hot n cold.

But OMG, your comment about my style being good just blew me away! I'm so humbled that you think I'm good enough to be ranked alongside actual authors.Embarrassed  It's a dream of mine to get a novel out there, and if I ever do succeed it will be all thanks to you guys and the love and support you have given me. Hug

I'll try not to make the wait so long before the next update, but really it depends on which shifts I'm working. It will probably be another long update to compensate for the time in between, though. Hope you will enjoy it and thanks again for your lovely words. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy4u

amazing update dear
loved it a lot

Thanks Sammy! It's great to know you liked it. Thanks for taking the time to read it and to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvarna...

Too good!!! So many emotions and scripted in such details. Fabulous work.

Wow, thank you so much! I am delighted to know you thought it was good! Thanks for appreciating my work, it really means a lot to me. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicyheart

I loved the update...
it was amazing!!
everything was decribed beautifully!!
every emotion was well written
ur an wonderful writer
keep ut the good job
i hope armaan realises his feelings soon...
continue soon

Thank you ever so much for your lovely comment! Embarrassed  I am thrilled that you enjoyed it and thought it was good. I am both delighted and humbled that you think I am a good writer. I have always loved writing and it's so wonderful when people appreciate my work. It's the best feeling in the world. Embarrassed  Armaan still has some figuring out of things in his head to do, but I think you might find that Shilpa won't sit around waiting for him to make up his mind forever. I hope that you will enjoy everything that is still to come and thanks again for your support. Hug
KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
well that was really a treat for all of us,
wait really worth's

i had an idea one of them will ignore to discuss about their kiss, and i wonder to find out its Armaan,
poor guys is already suffering a lot so he needs some  time to figure out things.

i'm loving ArSh's relation more and more,
how perfectly they understands each other.
thats what makes them different.

btw the past memories of Armaan made many things clear about why Riddhima broke up with him.
but i felt bad for her, she just tried her best to be his support, but he didn't give her a chance, that show's he was never in love with her, it was just an infatuation.

and now i hope both ArSh will give a thought to the direction of their relation.

DulceAmor

Go to top