Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 49)

abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by dildirani

LOL it took me 2 hours to read everything. im a very fast reader Big smileLOL I remember when I was in 7th grade my teacher always used to tell me to read slower LOL I had to read it all in one go cuz I was so anxious to know whats gonna happen next. Sapna is superb in ur FF man like seriously ..her naughtiness to her charmness towards shilpa and armaan is so adorable esp towards shilpa Embarrassed they make such lovely pairs as friends :)  oh yeah that happens a lot when you have a facebook account LOL my sis always threatens me with that LOL I can't wait for your next update.. please make it longer as longer as u can ..maybe as a treat for all kashians Big smile you know how much we deserve it right? LOL NO WAY! Ouch 2 weeks? :( darn! Ouch chalo now that you have already punished us by saying 2 weeks then now it better be LONGER! As in "LONGER LONGER" Tongue Cant wait for tomorrow Big smile

Dude don't thank shank me man, we're friends tho we haven't talked with each other like personally, but we did as comments Smile So no more thank u shank u :PHug

Wowww, 2hrs, now that is seriously impressive! I hated reading at school...oh man, the slowness of some of them! I used to be like three pages ahead and then the teacher would ask me to read and I wouldn't know where the last person had stopped cause I was so far ahead. LOL But, honestly, it's just amazing that my little ff made you wanna keep going on. I'm glad I managed to keep the suspense and interest going with it. I am just about to post the next update. It's 10 pages at font size 10 on MS Word, but I think it might be shorter than the last part. Ouch  What I'll do is, to make it up to you all for my 2 week hiatus, I'll make the next update after I come back super long. Tongue Can't wait to know your thoughts on the bit that's about to come up and dw, I'll try to update asap after my hiatus. You can throw chappals at me if I don't. LOL

I wont say i love reading but i read super fast when it comes to KaSh FFs LOL Cuz im damn anxious to know whats gonna happen next and i read ur part twice cuz its written so beautifully , now im reading it all over again from the first part... I loved that part like crazyyy ...i miss their night talk in the snow ...i miss you man... Plz update longer when u come back! Your ff is being missed a lot! Hope everything is going good :) tc

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Well i'm  late to comment, better then then never too late,
ummm lets move towards the update,
i'm still surprised that they kissed LOL
they actually kissed with quite easiness LOL that was something wow Tongue

well the way they took this step, its better if now they confront it, or else the awkwardness will kill them.
and i'm sure next morning they gonna talk about that,
Shilpa was quite busy in her thoughts and i definitely on other side, armaan must not be in peace as well. LOLLOL

well done friend, this was the super turn in story and script, atlast they move forward a bit, now really looking forward how they'll confess and will stay stick togather in every thick thin situation.

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila.N

Res !

*Edit*

Waaa, feels so good to finally be able to catch up with the updates ! I so missed your story and now having the pleasure of reading all those parts in one go : a bliss !
I'm so sorry I'm only commenting now, I've been really busy lately :( Hardly had time to visit IF, I'm so sorry ! 
But I'm so glad now that I've read the progress in your story :D

So first, as usual I really enjoyed your writing, really fluid, it's pleasant :) 
About the story, well I'm loving more and more those two, they are cute together. I love how they both are supporting each other and how they  understand one another. 
Also, how Armaan is falling gradually and unknowingly for Shilpa and how you portrayed his feelings so well !!! I'm so impressed, you're just so talented !!

Oh yeah and of course Sapna, I love her character. She's really an angel ! 
I think you did write by exposing first their past, we understand them better now, and what sad past they have :(( But fortunately now they have each other :))

Then, I really like the slow progress of their feelings. It seems like Armaan is less confused and acts more than he thinks now, that's a relief for us as we get to read scenes like the last one :D

Awww, you killed me with that one ! That was one of the most beautiful think you wrote !! 
Thank you for the wonderful moment !! 
Now, I'm so eager to read the rest ! :))

Love you,
Laila Smile

Oh, and thanks for the pm ^^

Don't apologise Laila, hun. I know what it's like to be flooded with work. I've been so busy these last two weeks myself. I haven't been able to write a thing. Ouch  So no worries. I'm just glad that you did get to read it. A comment is much appreciated no matter how long after the update it comes. It's just wonderful to get people's feedback. Embarrassed
I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the updates and that you feel the story is progressing well. It's hard to keep the suspense going while keeping them moving at a suitable pace. I mean, it wouldn't seem right to me for them to just suddenly be declaring that they love one another. They need time to get to know one another and fall in love gradually, especially when both have been so scarred in the past. I'm really happy that you like Sapna's character! I have so much fun with her. I couldn't resist the little teasing scene with her and ArSh. Armaan is still confused, it's just that his attraction to Shilpa is growing stronger each day and it's harder for him to ignore it. He's gonna be forced to confront that and stop to question what it is that's going on between them. Till now he's been repressing it, denying it, in the hope that it will go away. But a part of him is starting to not want to ignore it. He's definitely going to be doing some soul searching soon.
Oh wow, what a compliment about the kiss! Embarrassed  I felt it was the right time for them both and I wanted it to be memorable and also special and I thought what better than on Christmas Eve and after he'd given her the locket. I'm really delighted that you liked it so much.Embarrassed
I wish I could tell you when I'll be updating next, but all I can say is it will be as soon as I get a free minute. Currently I am working days and evenings so there is less time to write, but I'm off tomorrow so I will write then and hopefully the next part will be up by next weekend. I'll let you know.
Thanks again for your lovely, kind words. Your comments always make my day. Embarrassed

Laila.N

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildirani

I wont say i love reading but i read super fast when it comes to KaSh FFs LOL Cuz im damn anxious to know whats gonna happen next and i read ur part twice cuz its written so beautifully , now im reading it all over again from the first part... I loved that part like crazyyy ...i miss their night talk in the snow ...i miss you man... Plz update longer when u come back! Your ff is being missed a lot! Hope everything is going good :) tc

Hug

I'm missing you all too! And my ff. I feel so terrible not being able to update it. It's one of the worst things about working almost every hour. Ouch  I WILL be updating it again...but I can't say right now when it will be. I am going to spend all tomorrow writing, but I don't think I will be able to get anything posted till next weekend. Cry  I'll try to make it extra long and extra special to make up for it. And thank you once more for liking my work so much and wanting to read on. It's for people like you that I keep perservering with it. Hug
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj2102

LUVIN UR FF...

Hey there, thank you so much! I'm really glad to hear that! Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

Well i'm  late to comment, better then then never too late,
ummm lets move towards the update,
i'm still surprised that they kissed LOL
they actually kissed with quite easiness LOL that was something wow Tongue

well the way they took this step, its better if now they confront it, or else the awkwardness will kill them.
and i'm sure next morning they gonna talk about that,
Shilpa was quite busy in her thoughts and i definitely on other side, armaan must not be in peace as well. LOLLOL

well done friend, this was the super turn in story and script, atlast they move forward a bit, now really looking forward how they'll confess and will stay stick togather in every thick thin situation.

Awww, please don't worry. I don't mind when you comment; I'm just grateful that you took the time out to read and liked it enough to pen down your thoughts. Embarrassed 
Ahhh, good that I managed to surprise you with the kiss! Tongue I felt it was time for them to take the next step and there was no way they could keep denying their attraction forever. The feelings brewing between them are too strong to fight for long. It will definitely have a profound effect on both of them as neither expected this to happen. They both have a lot of questions going on in their mind and we'll see how that develops in the next update. Armaan will certainly have to do some exploring of what's going on in his heart. I don't know yet when the next update will be posted, but I promise to let you know as soon as it is. Thanks again for your love and support. Hug

KaShAdmirer

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Okay i know i am a very bad reader when it cums to commenting...but u knw whenever i read ur work i get so much into the story that after the pasrt is over i go to my la la land and frget to comment...I love the way u r shaping up the story, i like the pace with which it is picking up...

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

Okay i know i am a very bad reader when it cums to commenting...but u knw whenever i read ur work i get so much into the story that after the pasrt is over i go to my la la land and frget to comment...I love the way u r shaping up the story, i like the pace with which it is picking up...

Aww, it's okay Sabz. I'm glad the ff leaves a strong impression on you. So happy to know that you are enjoying it and think it's developing well. Striking the balance between pace and character development is crucial, so it's good to hear that you feel I'm managing to do that. Hope you'll enjoy the remaining chapters. Embarrassed

Go to top