Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 48)

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Joined: 24 September 2009
Posts: 1711

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Res...i am currently out of station..will comment once come back...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 10172

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

sorry for the late comment..

simply amazing n rocking part..

loved it alot..

specially the way they are comfortable with each other...

its awsum..

n the snow game was lovely...finally both are letting themselves free..

the gift was fab...

n wat happened after that was kind of unpredictable..

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 8395

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

sorry for the late comment..

simply amazing n rocking part..

loved it alot..

specially the way they are comfortable with each other...

its awsum..

n the snow game was lovely...finally both are letting themselves free..

the gift was fab...

n wat happened after that was kind of unpredictable..

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...



It's okay Anu, actually I am glad you commented today - it was a nice thing to come home from work to see your comment. Embarrassed  I am so happy to know you enjoyed the update, especially the snow fight. I had a lot of fun writing that part and I was quite happy with it for once! LOL It's also wonderful that you liked Armaan's gift to Shilpa. I wanted him to give her something special that shows how well he knows her and of how close they are becoming. And I'm glad you felt the kiss was unpredictable because I honestly thought you'd all see it coming. LOL  Thanks again hun for your lovely words. I won't be able to update for another week and a bit, but I will try to update within two weeks, and I will let you know as soon as I do. Embarrassed
blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Joined: 21 February 2010
Posts: 2631

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
loved the part ..it was amazing.hope Armaan doesn't regret the kiss and please tell us about Armaan's past

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 8395

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessed4

loved the part ..it was amazing.hope Armaan doesn't regret the kiss and please tell us about Armaan's past


I'm really pleased to know you enjoyed it! Embarrassed  I will be revealing more about Armaan's past in the next update. I've kept it back till now deliberately. Hope you will like what's still to come!
roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Joined: 24 September 2009
Posts: 1711

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I am sorry i missed on two parts for replys...

.and my 1st point would be the Kiss...u have sudden knack girl ...just expect u to do unexpected but in the most convenient way...just before the last part  when the about to kiss scene happened i was like no ..no ..no...it shouldn't be now...i didn't wanted any of them to regret it later...u know..i wanted it to be a wholesome experience but in the next part when u penned down the kiss scene it seems it is how it should be...its so pure and whole at that moments... and moments are what that made a relationship ... Shilpa's reaction is quite predictable but about Armaan , i din't know...he is so unpredictable a character here...but somewhere i felt though he won't be able to withheld the attraction but his denial about his feelings would going to make it more complected and Shilpa has to bear it...

I love the thought behind armaan's present...at first i though it contains their picture.. and the snowball throwing was great...and btw what is the ritual associated with that plant Sapna tried to give shilpa? i am sorry but i don't know...Sapna seems a very sweet character ...

Muskan's character is also getting prominent with each part...she is so concerned about her brother...i think she understood whats going on in the room but tried to overlook and at the same time  stooped it from going anywhere that she thinks would not bring a nice consequence...

I will be waiting to know about Armaan' reaction coz its only natural that they now can not shrug off the awkwardness but silly things...and armaan who din't believe he can move on would definitely upto something...

will be waiting for the next part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 8395

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni_A

I am sorry i missed on two parts for replys...

.and my 1st point would be the Kiss...u have sudden knack girl ...just expect u to do unexpected but in the most convenient way...just before the last part  when the about to kiss scene happened i was like no ..no ..no...it shouldn't be now...i didn't wanted any of them to regret it later...u know..i wanted it to be a wholesome experience but in the next part when u penned down the kiss scene it seems it is how it should be...its so pure and whole at that moments... and moments are what that made a relationship ... Shilpa's reaction is quite predictable but about Armaan , i din't know...he is so unpredictable a character here...but somewhere i felt though he won't be able to withheld the attraction but his denial about his feelings would going to make it more complected and Shilpa has to bear it...

I love the thought behind armaan's present...at first i though it contains their picture.. and the snowball throwing was great...and btw what is the ritual associated with that plant Sapna tried to give shilpa? i am sorry but i don't know...Sapna seems a very sweet character ...

Muskan's character is also getting prominent with each part...she is so concerned about her brother...i think she understood whats going on in the room but tried to overlook and at the same time  stooped it from going anywhere that she thinks would not bring a nice consequence...

I will be waiting to know about Armaan' reaction coz its only natural that they now can not shrug off the awkwardness but silly things...and armaan who din't believe he can move on would definitely upto something...

will be waiting for the next part...


Hey Roshni, no need to apologise hun, I am just happy that you managed to read it and that you liked it enough to pen down your thoughts. Embarrassed  I loved what you said about the kiss. It was indeed too soon at that moment. I wanted it to be a romantic moment, and natural too. They have been moving towards this place all this while, their attraction growing with every day, and I thought it would be right that they shared their first kiss after he gave her the locket, which is something very special for her. Embarrassed  In a selfish kind of way I'm kinda pleased that you are unsure of how Armaan will react. I hope that when you read his thoughts you won't be disappointed. Obviously it will have impacted on him in a major way. He didn't go into that room planning on kissing her and now he's got to figure out what motivated him to do it.
Ohh, mistletoe, well basically it's traditional that at Christmas people tie a sprig of mistletoe up somewhere, like from the ceiling or something, usually at parties, and if a couple are standing underneath the mistletoe they are supposed to share a kiss. Also, if you are standing with someone you love you can hold up a sprig of mistletoe and kiss under it. I don't really know how the tradition started, but it's a bit of a joke that at the Christmas party you try to avoid getting caught under the mistletoe. LOL Sapna brought it along to tease Shilpa. Tongue
You hit the nail on the head with Muskaan. She is indeed concerned for Armaan. More than anything she wants him to be happy and she can see that Shilpa is bringing him out of the sadness he's been so full of lately.  I don't think she necessarily knew what had been going on...she sensed something was up, but she was preoccupied so she didn't stop to badger them about it. She will definitely have an important role to play as the story continues.
I hope you'll enjoy the next part. I will try to get it posted at the beginning of the first week in April. I'll let you know as soon as it's up. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni_A

Laila.N Senior Member
Laila.N
Laila.N

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 568

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Res !

*Edit*

Waaa, feels so good to finally be able to catch up with the updates ! I so missed your story and now having the pleasure of reading all those parts in one go : a bliss !
I'm so sorry I'm only commenting now, I've been really busy lately :( Hardly had time to visit IF, I'm so sorry ! 
But I'm so glad now that I've read the progress in your story :D

So first, as usual I really enjoyed your writing, really fluid, it's pleasant :) 
About the story, well I'm loving more and more those two, they are cute together. I love how they both are supporting each other and how they  understand one another. 
Also, how Armaan is falling gradually and unknowingly for Shilpa and how you portrayed his feelings so well !!! I'm so impressed, you're just so talented !!

Oh yeah and of course Sapna, I love her character. She's really an angel ! 
I think you did write by exposing first their past, we understand them better now, and what sad past they have :(( But fortunately now they have each other :))

Then, I really like the slow progress of their feelings. It seems like Armaan is less confused and acts more than he thinks now, that's a relief for us as we get to read scenes like the last one :D

Awww, you killed me with that one ! That was one of the most beautiful think you wrote !! 
Thank you for the wonderful moment !! 
Now, I'm so eager to read the rest ! :))

Love you,
Laila Smile

Oh, and thanks for the pm ^^


Edited by Laila.N - 29 March 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MaanEet FF: Once Upon A Time... Chapter14-Page125

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: --jassi--   Replies: 1094   Views: 147638

--jassi-- 1094 147638 24 June 2013 at 5:44am by greshu
new arsh fic-{~ArSh married!!!~}COMPLETED!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: OkThanksBye   Replies: 293   Views: 109067

OkThanksBye 293 109067 25 January 2013 at 8:49pm by amandadsouza95
Once upon a time in a fairytale - P7 Pg18

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: mohini4u   Replies: 176   Views: 32628

mohini4u 176 32628 24 April 2012 at 4:53am by glenn
Once Upon A Love Story MN(Epilogue -Pg27|06.12.10)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: JaeeDevRathore   Replies: 213   Views: 18213

JaeeDevRathore 213 18213 25 September 2011 at 5:52am by PurpleRain
Wish Upon a Star #4 SaJan FF Epilogue pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: DiyaS   Replies: 306   Views: 34602

DiyaS 306 34602 08 August 2011 at 2:45pm by asmara19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index