Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 44)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

nice part as always so m nt gonna stress more on that nw :P
luved the old film reference... it was a good thing to show hw they are getting comfy with each other...
i loved shilpa-sapna convo...in fact their friendship is blissful :D
and then armaan with these two...that bit was awesome... hehehe @sapna's "When's the wedding?" LOL love her
loved how his life is changing now...like how shilpa is the center of everything in his life now Heart
lol @ their fight over the burger...docz n their food habits Confused LOL and aww i love dr hughes LOL
shilpa with kids...bliss Embarrassed aah the mimic confession Heart i m craving for the real one nw Ouch
brilliant part overall...waiting for the other half...n u knw wat anu i feel n wish this story never ends... love the way i can imagine kash reading ur updates...bless Embarrassed

OMG Manju that last sentence of yours...if KaSh read my updates I think I would die of happiness...or embarrassment. EmbarrassedLOL  I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed this update! I had so much fun with the Sapna-Shilpa convo and then Armi coming to join them. I just couldn't resist having Sapna tease her bff. Tongue  Haha, Dr Hughes...I added him because in my head he's totally in league with Sapna on the Get ArSh Together Mission. LOL  I am really delighted that you liked the whole old movie thing. I was thinking how can I add some more light-hearted scenes that show how ArSh are able to relax together but also bring in a touch of the underlying attraction...and this idea just came to me. Armaan didn't even realise what he was saying until he looked into her eyes...and then it kind of registered deep inside that actually, those words might be more than just film dialogue. Ahhh, well, the real confession is a bit away...there are some obstacles they have to overcome first, but I really hope that you will like what's in store for them in between. Embarrassed  I'm looking forward to hear what you all think of the next update. I'll get it posted this weekend. Thanks again hun! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manju

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Beautiful part !! hope they both realize their feelings towards each other soon...pls continue soon

DulceAmor

KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Ahh finally i'm here.
first thankyou so much for the dedication.
i'm feeling honourd to have your excellent writings as dedication.
seriously the note above update make me grin so wide,
just then after knowing about your coming absence in coming weeks make me sad, but its ok next update will compensate for that.
all the very best for your work.
one thing more
i really enjoyed reading this long part.
I had sports in uni but i was reading this, & believe me i enjoyed update more then watching sports =D

DulceAmor

KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Edited.

so now let me dissect the update,

it was wow, seriously. but i felt bad for Shilpa cz every time Armaan make her feel something and then the feeling remain suspend somewhere, somethings incomplete between them.

poor girl is having hard time in controlling her  heart. LOL

Canteen scene was cute, specially the food talk LOL

muski and sapna played a great roll in update, but muski entered on a wrong time Embarrassed

the last dialog scene meke my   heartbeat skips Embarrassed

i so want to know whats next for us in coming update.

simply loved the update.

waiting for weekends/

Edited by KaShAdmirer - 15 March 2012 at 4:25am

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prrk86

awesome so so cute

Hey there, thanks a lot! Happy to know that you enjoyed it. Hope you will keep reading/liking/commenting. Embarrassed

Originally posted by blessed4

Beautiful part !! hope they both realize their feelings towards each other soon...pls continue soon

Thanks hun. Embarrassed  I'll be posting the next update either tomorrow or on Sat, so not too long to wait this time. Hope you will enjoy what happens in it. Embarrassed

Originally posted by MaNaLoVeKaSh

awesome update

Thank you! It's great that you liked it! Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

Ahh finally i'm here.
first thankyou so much for the dedication.
i'm feeling honourd to have your excellent writings as dedication.
seriously the note above update make me grin so wide,
just then after knowing about your coming absence in coming weeks make me sad, but its ok next update will compensate for that.
all the very best for your work.
one thing more
i really enjoyed reading this long part.
I had sports in uni but i was reading this, & believe me i enjoyed update more then watching sports =D

Aww, no need to thank me hun, I did promise you a long update so it seemed fitting to dedicate it to you. I'm glad that I could bring a smile on your face. Embarrassed  It's a bit frustrating for me too that I won't be able to update cause I finally got to the most interesting phase of my ff...but well, I do hope that my next part will be a fitting pause point, you know, like they get in shows before they go on winter break. I will try not to make you wait too long after those two weeks for the next update. Oh, and I think the next part is almost as long as this one, so I hope that will compensate for the wait too. Tongue

Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

Edited.

so now let me dissect the update,

it was wow, seriously. but i felt bad for Shilpa cz every time Armaan make her feel something and then the feeling remain suspend somewhere, somethings incomplete between them.

poor girl is having hard time in controlling her  heart. LOL

Canteen scene was cute, specially the food talk LOL

muski and sapna played a great roll in update, but muski entered on a wrong time Embarrassed

the last dialog scene meke my   heartbeat skips Embarrassed

i so want to know whats next for us in coming update.

simply loved the update.

waiting for weekends/

Thank you!!! You have no idea how happy I am hearing that you liked it. Big smileEmbarrassed  You totally hit the nail on the head - there is something incomplete between them as of now. Both are aware of feeling something for the other, Shilpa probably more so than Armaan, but neither is ready to confront it yet. It's hanging between them and with every day it's getting less easy to ignore. Glad that you enjoyed seeing Sapna and Muskaan's input. The latter would probably have kicked herself if she had realised what she interrupted when she came home, but at the time she was all distracted by the decorations. LOL  It's great too that you liked the filmi dialogue. I was trying to make it as OTT as possible but while still keeping it so that the words actually have a resonance with ArSh's story. Embarrassed  Ahhh, well, I'm not gonna give any spoilers. Only two days at the most to go now. But I am so eager to know what you all will think of the next update. I'm hoping it will be good...that's all I can say. TongueLOL  Will let you know as soon as it's up.
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
OMG I am cursing myself for not reading this FF when the first time you PMed me >.< im seriously regretting not reading this before ... I was randomly going thru my inbox and saw ur msg written 'update' im like hmm i think I know her... So I decided to read the entire FF from the beginning... And when I started reading it I couldnt stop! It was like I need to know whats gonna happen next . I was too eager, too anxious about it. I read all the chapters in one night when I had college at 10 in the morning Big smileDude! You rocked this FF! It is the most sweetest FF I have ever read on ArSh. Please try to update soon, at least after 4 days, 7 days seems forever to wait... Your FF made me so crazy that I visualize everything in my head when Im in college or sitting alone doing nothingLOLLOL You see how much ur FF has affected me? LOL 

I loved each and every sentence , word by word of what you wrote. How they first met in the snow. The part when she says she broke his bottle made me cracked up ROFL I literally let a laugh out on that part that my sister looked at me thinking I have gone nuts ROFL 

Loved how he defended her from her family, how they both confront each other. The way they both are feeling for each other. And omg loved sapna's scene , she was teasing Shilpa to the core ROFL Its funny how u mentioned about facebook , that was so random cuz you never mentioned it before when he captured her pic ROFL I was like Shilpa 'the doctor' even HAS a facebook?ROFL But it was funny , I enjoyed every bit of it AH! Im so glad I read this man.. 

Please update soon! <3

Edited by dildirani - 15 March 2012 at 11:26pm

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildirani

OMG I am cursing myself for not reading this FF when the first time you PMed me >.< im seriously regretting not reading this before ... I was randomly going thru my inbox and saw ur msg written 'update' im like hmm i think I know her... So I decided to read the entire FF from the beginning... And when I started reading it I couldnt stop! It was like I need to know whats gonna happen next . I was too eager, too anxious about it. I read all the chapters in one night when I had college at 10 in the morning Big smileDude! You rocked this FF! It is the most sweetest FF I have ever read on ArSh. Please try to update soon, at least after 4 days, 7 days seems forever to wait... Your FF made me so crazy that I visualize everything in my head when Im in college or sitting alone doing nothingLOLLOL You see how much ur FF has affected me? LOL 

I loved each and every sentence , word by word of what you wrote. How they first met in the snow. The part when she says she broke his bottle made me cracked up ROFL I literally let a laugh out on that part that my sister looked at me thinking I have gone nuts ROFL 

Loved how he defended her from her family, how they both confront each other. The way they both are feeling for each other. And omg loved sapna's scene , she was teasing Shilpa to the core ROFL Its funny how u mentioned about facebook , that was so random cuz you never mentioned it before when he captured her pic ROFL I was like Shilpa 'the doctor' even HAS a facebook?ROFL But it was funny , I enjoyed every bit of it AH! Im so glad I read this man.. 

Please update soon! <3

Hey hun, it's lovely to see your comment here. Hug   First of, can I just say wowww to the fact that you read it all in one night! Shocked  I am speechless...it must have taken you a while cause some of those updates are on the lengthy side. But OMG I am so thrilled that you enjoyed it so much that you wanted to keep reading it all in one go. Embarrassed  I am delighted that you have taken the ff to heart! I had this idea for quite some time before I started to pen it and it was a case of the story kept building and building in my mind till I had to write it down. I wasn't sure if anyone would like it, so whenever I get positive feedback it really makes me glad that I decided to write it after all. Embarrassed  I can't tell you how wonderful it is to hear that you have liked every update and that I managed to make you laugh at parts. Sapna is great, isn't she? I'm so happy everyone is liking her because I always have fun writing about her. I wanted her to be a proper bff, the kind that you rely on and gossip with and who never leaves a chance to tease you. Haha, I was thinking of how every time someone takes a pic on their phone they always say 'that's going on facebook' so I added that in there. Glad it made you laugh. LOL  I hope the rest of the ff will continue to entertain you as much as these chapters have. I have a lot of the story left to tell and I'm quite excited for certain parts of it, so here's hoping it will be a fun journey for you all. Embarrassed  I will definitely be updating tomorrow, but unfortunately for the next two weeks after that I won't be able to write as I'm going to be really busy on a work experience placement. Ouch  As soon as it's over I will get back to the ff, though, and I'll try not to make you all wait too long for an update.

Thanks again for your lovely comment! Embarrassed

Go to top