Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 43)

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
great update dear
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
amazing part
just beautiful
loved it
continue soon

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

res

Edited::

awww,do I need to say that I just loved Sapna and Muskaan,in this update??!Embarrassed! Both of them are so aware of their best frnd and brother respectively!! I adored the way Sapna kept teasing Shilpa about her and Armaan,and I could have actually imagined an embarrassed Shilpa!!LOL

another 'awww' moment,Armaan came to visit Shilpa in her hospital!! Lunch was just an excuse,I guess!! How much cute these two can get??!!Day Dreaming The mistle-toe incident proved dat it was an 'Embarrassment'-special day for both Shilpa and Armaan.LOL

Muskaan,u rock!!Clap I cud actually feel how much happy she was,seeing Armaan finally moving on in his life!!Smile She knows now,Armaan's true happiness lies in Shilpa!! Her plan to let these two spend some time alone,actually worked!! And if Muskan n Rahul did not come at the wrong moment,we cud see ArSh kiss!!!Heavenly!! Day Dreaming

Loved each and everything of this chapter!! Though I'm sad that you wudn't be able to update for two long weeks,still,I'm eagerly waiting for the second part of this chapter!!Big smileHeart

I really respect you for reading and replying each of the posts,with so much of humbleness!!Embarrassed Keep up the good work dear!!!Hug It's a treat to read your ff!!!Heart

Thank you so, so much for your lovely comment Antara! Embarrassed  It's such a wonderful feeling to know that you liked this update, and especially to hear that you liked Sapna and Muskaan. I had had the idea of the Sapna-Shilpa canteen scene for a while and I thought it might bring some comedy to the ff. I also wanted to show their friendship a bit more too. Sapna was Shilpa's only real friend till Armaan came along and I thought it's only natural that Sapna will be all curious about what's going on between Armaan and her friend. Oh yes, our Armi was just looking for an excuse to see his Shona. He wants to spend every waking moment with her now, even if he doesn't realise yet why. Haha, yup, embarrassment was the name of the game. I wanted to show that to emphasise that as well as their friendship the attraction is still growing between them and neither of them has actually admitted that to themselves. It's like the white elephant in the room and they are both too scared to confront it. They are trying to deny it to themselves, but of course it is obvious to everyone around them that they have more than friendship going on. That is why I added the section at Muskaan's house. Right from the beginning I wanted her to be instrumental in bringing them together. And yes, you are 100% right in what you said - she does recognise that Shilpa can make Armaan happy. It's a big thing for her because she had almost given up hope for her brother. So she's gonna do whatever she can to encourage the spark she saw between them so he can find happiness again.
I'm really thrilled that you enjoyed it and I can't wait to know what you make of the next part of the update. I'm hoping that it will make up for me not being able to post an update for those two weeks. I'll try to get a new one to you as soon as the work experience is over, though. Embarrassed

-Antu-_-Aslan-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowers4u

beautiful update good to know armaan feels the same cant wait for the kiss update soon

Thank you hun! Embarrassed Yes, Armaan certainly does feel the same for Shilpa as she does for him. He's just having trouble admitting it because of all that has gone on in his past. He always thought Riddhima would be his one and only so finding out that he feels something for Shilpa, and something stronger at that, has really thrown him. But he can't ignore it for much longer. I hope you will like the next part of the update. I will post it at the weekend for sure.

Originally posted by kashmayurfan

Awesome part! Sapna and shilpa's convo was too good:p and thr burget scene was soo cute! Luved the way he was teasing her!the scenes were extremely well described :D the best part was when they almost kissed! Hope it happens soon! Can't wait to read the second half! Cont.soon

Thanks so much!!!! I'm over the moon that you enjoyed it so much. Embarrassed  Hehe, I have to admit, I had a lot of fun writing all the canteen scenes. I thought it might make for some fun, light-hearted reading, while highlighting the way ArSh can have fun together. Ahh, glad that you liked their almost-kiss.  I think you might like the next part of the update...and that's all I can say. Wink  Can't wait to read your thoughts and thanks again!
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy4u

great update dear
loved it

Thanks a lot Sammy! Great to hear that you liked it. Embarrassed  Hope you will enjoy the second half too.

Originally posted by twilightmystery

amazing part
just beautiful
loved it
continue soon

Thanks ever so much hun! I'm thrilled that you thought it was 'amazing' and I really hope that you will like what is coming up in the second half of the update. Embarrassed 
vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu,

You did it again!!! Awesome update...and long too...but you know how the human mind works...you never have enough of something that's that good...you want to keep having moreWink I so wished this update never endedSmile

Armaan and Shilpa's chemistry is crackling!! your description of the awkwardness that they are feeling is so apt and real...They are aware of their feelings and at the same time not acknowledging them completely...

When you read an FF which is based on a show or characters from the show, you usually imagine the real actors who played those characters in the show when you are reading the FF..But you know the best part...you made me forget them...Your Armaan and Shilpa are no longer from DMG for me...they have different faces now, faces of their own and not the actors' anymore. This is the power of beautiful writing...it makes you forget the original and create an imagination of your own...

Keep the good work flowing...in longer parts and frequent updates (boy..I am greedyWink)

Love

Vidi

DulceAmor

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
nice part as always so m nt gonna stress more on that nw :P
luved the old film reference... it was a good thing to show hw they are getting comfy with each other...
i loved shilpa-sapna convo...in fact their friendship is blissful :D
and then armaan with these two...that bit was awesome... hehehe @sapna's "When's the wedding?" LOL love her
loved how his life is changing now...like how shilpa is the center of everything in his life now Heart
lol @ their fight over the burger...docz n their food habits Confused LOL and aww i love dr hughes LOL
shilpa with kids...bliss Embarrassed aah the mimic confession Heart i m craving for the real one nw Ouch
brilliant part overall...waiting for the other half...n u knw wat anu i feel n wish this story never ends... love the way i can imagine kash reading ur updates...bless Embarrassed

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidi263

Hey Anu,

You did it again!!! Awesome update...and long too...but you know how the human mind works...you never have enough of something that's that good...you want to keep having moreWink I so wished this update never endedSmile

Armaan and Shilpa's chemistry is crackling!! your description of the awkwardness that they are feeling is so apt and real...They are aware of their feelings and at the same time not acknowledging them completely...

When you read an FF which is based on a show or characters from the show, you usually imagine the real actors who played those characters in the show when you are reading the FF..But you know the best part...you made me forget them...Your Armaan and Shilpa are no longer from DMG for me...they have different faces now, faces of their own and not the actors' anymore. This is the power of beautiful writing...it makes you forget the original and create an imagination of your own...

Keep the good work flowing...in longer parts and frequent updates (boy..I am greedyWink)

Love

Vidi

Thank you so much, Vidi, your comment has really made my day. It's always a pleasure to know that people are appreciating my work and I'm so happy that you wish to read more. Embarrassed  The next part of this update will be posted towards the weekend, so you won't have to wait too long to find out what happens next. Unfortunately the wait after that will be more than two weeks, but I will aim to bring a new update as soon after my work experience as possible.
I'm really glad that you feel Armaan and Shilpa have a good chemistry together!Embarrassed  The credit has to go to KaSh because they are my first point of inspiration. Imagining them is no hard task and the rest just comes down to whatever route my imagination wants to take me down. A lot of the story unfolds while I'm writing it. For instance, the part with the kids in this update wasn't planned, it just evolved as I was writing. I hope as the story progresses I can continue to keep the chemistry between them flowing and you'll enjoy where I am taking them to.
It's humbling to read such praise and I cannot thank you enough for your support. It's because of people like you that I am brave enough to share my work. I will let you know as soon as the new update is posted and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it. Embarrassed

vidi263

Go to top