Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 41)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidi263

Hi,,

I am a silent reader of your FF and must compliment you that you are one heck of a writerSmile

Your thoughts are very well sorted and it is even more incredible that your have so much of clarity in your writing...Keep up the good work..

I have a favor to ask...I have been trying to find any other completed FFs that you might have written before but I haven't been successful? If not the links, can you give me the names of your previously written completed FFs? I'd really love to read them...

Are you from NY? If yes...I envy you...I am from CA and I know the weather here is considered best in the country but I miss the snow...especially the mild snowfall...with soft snowflakes carresingly falling over...

Love and Luck

Vidi

Thank you so much Vidi for your lovely comment. I am humbled that you think my writing is good. Embarrassed  It was wonderful to read that you feel I've managed to maintain clarity because believe me, my head is such a jumble of thoughts when I'm writing! LOL 
And wow, thank you for wanting to read my other work. I haven't posted much of my stuff at IF, only two other completed stories. The first is a short story on Sid & Nikki, which you can find here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1719804

Other than that I wrote an OS on KaSh. I stupidly didn't save it to my bookmarks, but it's called 'You Found Me'. If you can't find it I can copy/paste it and PM it to you. Big smile
Sadly, no I'm not in NY. I'm actually from the UK. I've never been to NY but it's my dream to live there one day. Embarrassed  It just seemed natural to set my story there because I've heard how magical the city looks in the wintertime. But wow, CA? Just the thought of all that sunshine makes me jealous,lol. It does nothing but rain in the UK *sigh*.

Thanks again for all your kind words.Embarrassed

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidi263

vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Hi,,

I am a silent reader of your FF and must compliment you that you are one heck of a writerSmile

Your thoughts are very well sorted and it is even more incredible that your have so much of clarity in your writing...Keep up the good work..

I have a favor to ask...I have been trying to find any other completed FFs that you might have written before but I haven't been successful? If not the links, can you give me the names of your previously written completed FFs? I'd really love to read them...

Are you from NY? If yes...I envy you...I am from CA and I know the weather here is considered best in the country but I miss the snow...especially the mild snowfall...with soft snowflakes carresingly falling over...

Love and Luck

Vidi

Thank you so much Vidi for your lovely comment. I am humbled that you think my writing is good. Embarrassed  It was wonderful to read that you feel I've managed to maintain clarity because believe me, my head is such a jumble of thoughts when I'm writing! LOL 
And wow, thank you for wanting to read my other work. I haven't posted much of my stuff at IF, only two other completed stories. The first is a short story on Sid & Nikki, which you can find here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1719804

Other than that I wrote an OS on KaSh. I stupidly didn't save it to my bookmarks, but it's called 'You Found Me'. If you can't find it I can copy/paste it and PM it to you. Big smile
Sadly, no I'm not in NY. I'm actually from the UK. I've never been to NY but it's my dream to live there one day. Embarrassed  It just seemed natural to set my story there because I've heard how magical the city looks in the wintertime. But wow, CA? Just the thought of all that sunshine makes me jealous,lol. It does nothing but rain in the UK *sigh*.

Thanks again for all your kind words.Embarrassed

Anu

Ha Ha..Anu..I think the grass is always greener on the other side...U like the sunshine in CA and i like the snow in places like UK and NY...not in excess though Wink

Thanks for sending me the link..I am sure I'll find your other KaSh FF by search..(that's how I found your FF in the first place Smile)

trust me...you are one of the very few FF writers here on IF, who has a very good command over English...and that's a very big relief LOL. Sometimes the concept of a story is good but there are so many grammatical errors that the fun of reading is lost...but again...considering that you reside in UK..that's a given...you have a very good writing style...

looking forward to the upcoming chapters...

Love and Luck

Vidi

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Ha Ha..Anu..I think the grass is always greener on the other side...U like the sunshine in CA and i like the snow in places like UK and NY...not in excess though Wink

Thanks for sending me the link..I am sure I'll find your other KaSh FF by search..(that's how I found your FF in the first place Smile)

trust me...you are one of the very few FF writers here on IF, who has a very good command over English...and that's a very big relief LOL. Sometimes the concept of a story is good but there are so many grammatical errors that the fun of reading is lost...but again...considering that you reside in UK..that's a given...you have a very good writing style...

looking forward to the upcoming chapters...

Love and Luck

Vidi

That is such a true saying Vidi. I think it's just human nature to never be entirely satisfied with our situation. Snow does have a way of making everything look magical. There is something romantic about it, at least I think so. Embarrassed

I hope you enjoy my other work and thank you again for your kind words. I studied English at university, so I guess that helps with my writing too, but really I just absorb the books I read and try to emulate what my favourite authors do. I'm really flattered that you think I am succeeding. Hope you will continue to enjoy the ff. Embarrassed

tc
Anu
m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
comment edited on page 42 :)

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

res :)
edit-
*cuteness* thats what came to my mind when i finished reading this part... its a damn cute start of their journey of letting the past go ... Star
they are trying to move on by helping each other... like when armaan kissed her scar, the feelings and the thoughts which were going through his mind were shown beautifully
and the guitar and snowfall moments... the awkwardness between them was obvious but wat has changed is, now armaan is not reacting weirdly after that moment Tongue loved the change...its just a start of their story n all these moments make it more sweet Embarrassed
btw happy holi anu :)

Happy Holi to you too Manju! Hug

I'm so glad you liked the update and thank you so much for your comment.Embarrassed  You've got straight to the heart of what I was trying to show. Yes, they are moving on together and that was what I wanted to convey through the more light-hearted moments. I wanted to show how they can bring a smile to each other's faces when neither of them have properly smiled for a while now. The scar-kiss was important to me because I wanted it to symbolise his protectiveness over her but also his attraction to her, and how both are growing stronger with every minute he spends with her. I hope you'll continue to enjoy the progression of their story. The next part should be fun if it turns out the way I've planned it. Will get it up as soon as I can. Embarrassed
t0xiicxkiis3s Newbie
t0xiicxkiis3s
t0xiicxkiis3s

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
AHH your update was out of this world!! i loved each one it was so nice! cant wait to see more ;D! 

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t0xiicxkiis3s

AHH your update was out of this world!! i loved each one it was so nice! cant wait to see more ;D! 

Thank you so much!!! I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it and want to read on. Embarrassed  New update will be coming soon. Will surely let you know when it's up. Embarrassed
artemis20 Newbie
artemis20
artemis20

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Amazing update. Beautifully written, as usual!!
Thanks for the PM

DulceAmor

Go to top