Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 40)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar_M

That was just sooo sweet...I am amazed at how you explain each of their emotions so brilliantly =D
Great part!! will be waiting for the next update...

Thanks for the PM

Aww, you're most welcome and thank you for taking the time to read it and to comment. It really means so much to know you enjoyed it and I'm so delighted that you think I did a good job of bringing out what they were feeling. It can be a bit of a juggling act at times, trying to ensure I keep an equal balance between what they are both thinking and feeling. Thanks again for your kind words. I hope my ff can continue to entertain you. Embarrassed

Originally posted by flowers4u

Absolutely wounderfull i just love those two idiots lol keep writting n making me smile a few scenes were just so hert warming my face kept breaking into a smile bet i looked like an idiot too continue soon

Hehe, they are completely mad na. LOLEmbarrassed  I wanted to try and capture some of that fun of when you're first falling in love and also add that bashful teenager aspect because what they're feeling is so new and different to anything they've experienced till now. I am so happy that I could bring a smile on your face and I will try to keep doing so. Embarrassed  There is still quite a bit of the story left to tell, and I hope it will be enjoyable for you to read. Thanks for reading! Embarrassed

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightmystery

wow i had a smile while reading th part
it was absolutely enchanting!
loved it n enjoyed it
continue super soon

Thank you so much hun! It's wonderful that I managed to make you smile with this update. I'm really happy that you enjoyed it. I'm starting the next part tonight and hopefully I can get it posted before the end of the week. Will let you know as soon as it's up. Embarrassed

Originally posted by fri42911

amazing update!!!!!!!
you have done wonderful job showing their emotions and feelings towards each other along with their understanding for each other. that they developed in short period of time.
looking forward to read next part.

Oh wow, I'm honoured that you think so. Embarrassed  I was aiming to bring some lighter moments with this update while showing how their bond is developing, and I'm delighted you think I succeeded. I really hope that I can continue to live up to your expectations! I'll try and get the new update to you soon.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy4u

great part yaar
loved it
guitar lessons were good

Thanks Sammy! I'm glad you liked it. Embarrassed  The guitar lesson was a spur of the moment thing but it just seemed like a nice way of bringing them closer. And also, I just really liked the idea of Armaan playing guitar. Hot guy + guitar = heaven (for me anyway). LOL  Hope you'll like the next part too.

Originally posted by MaNaLoVeKaSh

nice update

Thank you! It's great that you liked it. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -screwed.UP-

It was a very lovely part...so beautifull <3

Thank you ever so much! Embarrassed I'm so humbled that you described it as 'beautiful'. That is such a wonderful compliment.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni_A

The first thought that come to me after i finished reading the part is that i didn't wanted it to finish...it was a marvelous part and one of my fab parts till date..yes i can say that...u r brilliant  with each and every little emotions in it...I loved the way u describe the small gestures and litl litl body postures to give it a bigger effect...it seems that every small movement of their body has a story and meaning of their own and how beautifully they mingled with every situation...i love the slow progression from heartbreak -support-calmness-and a new start of feelings in one chapter...the scene with snowfall is really unique and a beautiful experience...

Pls do continue soon...will be eagerly waiting for the next part...

Wowww, I'm flattered that you think it was that good. It's a wonderful feeling to know you enjoyed it and felt I did a good job with describing their feelings and reactions. I wanted to try and show how they are so highly aware of each other. They are both feeling an attraction but neither of them is really prepared to admit to it or even recognise it. But feelings can't be so easily ignored and so the more they fight it, the more aware of one another they are. But more than that, I wanted to show how they are developing an emotional attachment to one another, so I had that bit at the beginning about how they felt safe in each other's arms. It can be tricky trying to keep a balance between everything, so when I get a comment like yours it's such a wonderful feeling. I'm glad you liked the snowflake scene so much. I have a bit of a thing for snow and when I was writing it I just could picture it and thought it might be a good way to inject a bit of fun and teasing to show that aspect of their developing relationship too. Embarrassed
Thanks so much for your feedback. I really hope that I can continue to meet your expectations with my ff. The next part will be up soon and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

hey, loved the part,

ArSh are getting closer but still are confused,
i wonder how they'll be able to maintain their sweet friendship along with the attraction. =)

but i believe you have something amazing in coming updates.
great going. =)

i love long updates, next time make it long plz.

take cares

Thank you hun, I'm so happy that you liked this part. Embarrassed  I was a bit anxious to know how you all would respond, so getting such lovely feedback is so wonderful and humbling.
Oh yes, the confusion remains, and you've got it in a nutshell, really - they are trying to see their relationship as only friendship, but it goes much deeper than that. It's something they are going to have to confront soon. Ahhh, I hope I don't disappoint you then, but thank you for having such faith in me. I'll try to deliver the goods. Lol, this was 8 pages on MS Word, but I'll try and make it longer. Actually, the next update should be quite long cause there's a lot I have planned for it. Tongue  Hope you'll enjoy it and thanks again! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShAdmirer

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
res :)
edit-
*cuteness* thats what came to my mind when i finished reading this part... its a damn cute start of their journey of letting the past go ... Star
they are trying to move on by helping each other... like when armaan kissed her scar, the feelings and the thoughts which were going through his mind were shown beautifully
and the guitar and snowfall moments... the awkwardness between them was obvious but wat has changed is, now armaan is not reacting weirdly after that moment Tongue loved the change...its just a start of their story n all these moments make it more sweet Embarrassed
btw happy holi anu :)

Edited by m4manju - 07 March 2012 at 12:01pm

DulceAmor

vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hi,,

I am a silent reader of your FF and must compliment you that you are one heck of a writerSmile

Your thoughts are very well sorted and it is even more incredible that your have so much of clarity in your writing...Keep up the good work..

I have a favor to ask...I have been trying to find any other completed FFs that you might have written before but I haven't been successful? If not the links, can you give me the names of your previously written completed FFs? I'd really love to read them...

Are you from NY? If yes...I envy you...I am from CA and I know the weather here is considered best in the country but I miss the snow...especially the mild snowfall...with soft snowflakes carresingly falling over...

Love and Luck

Vidi

DulceAmor

Go to top