Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 39)

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
amazing update!!!!!!!
you have done wonderful job showing their emotions and feelings towards each other along with their understanding for each other. that they developed in short period of time.
looking forward to read next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
great part yaar
loved it
guitar lessons were good

DulceAmor

-screwed.UP- IF-Dazzler
-screwed.UP-
-screwed.UP-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
It was a very lovely part...so beautifull <3

DulceAmor

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
The first thought that come to me after i finished reading the part is that i didn't wanted it to finish...it was a marvelous part and one of my fab parts till date..yes i can say that...u r brilliant  with each and every little emotions in it...I loved the way u describe the small gestures and litl litl body postures to give it a bigger effect...it seems that every small movement of their body has a story and meaning of their own and how beautifully they mingled with every situation...i love the slow progression from heartbreak -support-calmness-and a new start of feelings in one chapter...the scene with snowfall is really unique and a beautiful experience...

Pls do continue soon...will be eagerly waiting for the next part...

DulceAmor

KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey, loved the part,

ArSh are getting closer but still are confused,
i wonder how they'll be able to maintain their sweet friendship along with the attraction. =)

but i believe you have something amazing in coming updates.
great going. =)

i love long updates, next time make it long plz.

take cares

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenorchid

wah jee. Ths one my favrte so far. Lvd their interaction. And their guitar lesson<3<3

Oh woww, I'm really happy that you think so! Tbh I wasn't sure about this part so your comment has really made my day. The guitar lesson was a spur of the moment decision. I just wanted to add something more light-hearted and cute after all the sadness of the last couple of parts. It's so wonderful to know you liked it. Thanks so much! Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

How do u manage to describe every little emotion so beautifully?Clap When I read it,it seems like I'm feeling the exact emotions Armaan and Shilpa are feeling at that moment!Embarrassed! It becomes really easy to imagine the scenes clearly,just like they are being played in front of your eyesEmbarrassed.I read many ff's,on different couples,but this is the best ff I have read till date!! Clap Specially because U always give proper importance to ArSh emotions,which I love the most!!Day DreamingThumbs Up

Loved each and every scene of dis update,be it the 'scar-kissing'Blushing,'guiter'Heart ,'the snowfall' or da 'kiss on da cheek'Day Dreaming scene...awww,ArSh were blushing like teens!!!Embarrassed LOL

Thanx for da PM!!!Hug Please update the next part soon!!

Hey Antara, I don't have the words to describe what your lovely comment means to me. I'm totally zapped that you liked it so much. Embarrassed  To have someone say that they think my ff is one of the best at IF is just amazing and so humbling. I cannot thank you enough for such a lovely compliment. Embarrassed  I'm really pleased that you can feel their emotions and that you can picture the scenes while you read because whenever I write that is always the hope that I have. All the writers that I admire make me live their stories and I when I write I try to emulate them. If you feel I am good at it then the credit has to go to all the authors I admire, namely Karen Chance, Richelle Mead, Kate Furnivall, Philippa Gregory and Amanda Hocking.
I was aiming to create something a little bit more romantic with this piece, so it's great that you enjoyed each of the scenes between ArSh. Embarrassed  I really hope that as their story progresses I can continue to meet your expectations. The next part should be up soon and if it goes how I've planned it then hopefully it will be fun. Thanks again for your sweet words. Hug  It's for you guys that I keep writing and I really can't stress enough how much your support means to me. Embarrassed

-Antu-_-Aslan-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashmayurfan

It was such a cute update :) arsh were too shweet!The begining of the part was really good! The way she was soothing him was adorable! The 1st kiss in the part was soo passionate! You Amazingly described every bit of it to perfection! I could feel each and every emotion going trought them! The guitar lesson scene was beautiful!they are soo much in love<33 and the snoww scene was the best! When they were laughing on each other because of the snow flakes on shilpuu's hair and armaan's brows it was such a cute and funny scene! They really looked happy! And the last scene was perfect! The kiss on the cheek! I can sooo imagine it right now lol!Can't wait to read more! Do cont.soon

Thank you so, so much!!!!! Embarrassed  I'm over the moon that you enjoyed it so much! I really was hoping I could bring some light-heartedness into the story with this part. I wanted to show how ArSh are increasingly at ease with one another, in their own little world, and how they can relax and just enjoy themselves together, but to have that lingering sexual tension there too. It's amazing that you thought I managed to describe their emotions well, especially through that first kiss. It had been burning in my mind for a while and I wanted to add it to show their attraction to one another but also as a kind of symbol of how he feels protective of her and wants to take away every bit of pain and sadness she's ever suffered. Embarrassed  I'm so happy that you liked the snowflake part too. I wrote that on a whim cause I thought it might be a bit of fun and I wanted to show them being all goofy about one another. EmbarrassedLOL  I really hope that the next part will live up to the expectations of this one! I'll try to post it within a week. Hope you'll enjoy that too! Embarrassed

Go to top