Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 31)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

wow!!..wonderful update Anu..SmileEmbarrassed
the kitchen moment was sooo amazing and lovely..Day Dreaming
today is 14th Feb..and i read those wonderful moments today..so this chapter became my v-day's gift..Embarrassed 
thanks a lot for gifting me some beautiful KaSh moments..Hug

who the hell that gal is? is it ridzi?Shocked
I know..i need to wait..Tongue

Awww Monamie, thank you hun for such a sweet comment!!! EmbarrassedHug    It's my pleasure to bring some KaSh into your Valentine's Day. I kinda wish I could have gotten an actual update for today, but at least this update here had some romance in it. EmbarrassedLOL  I'm really glad you enjoyed their kitchen moment. I had origianlly several scenarios in my mind but that was the one I finally went for and I'm glad that I did now that you all have appreciated it so much. Embarrassed 
Ahh, well, yeah, you need to wait to see lol. But she is someone who has a major role to play in Armaan's life and she will have a strong opinion on the whole situation with Shilpa. Tongue

Laila.N Senior Member
Laila.N
Laila.N

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Anu, I'm totally in love with your story, as well as your writting.
I think I can't tell you how much I'm becoming addicted to both.
I totally loved the part. So real, so full of emotions. Both the characters are realistic and it makes it so easy to identify ! I simply love it. The concept is amazing too I think, simple and yet you make an extraordinary story out of it ! You're really one of the best here ! Thank you for writting.

As for the story, I can't tell which of them is my favourite character, you described both their emotions so well that I'm being attached to both equally. I love the very modern, working and city-guy type like attittude of Armaan, just suits him too well, I can so imagine him like that ! The work in advertising is soo great ! I love this field and it's nice to see it integrated in a story on ArSh :) And all that combined with the infinite sweetness yet strong attitude of Shilpa, who is I guess, a little more traditional as she was raised like that...What can I say ? Perfect match ! ;) 
Love them both, really you made me fall in love with the couple all over again ! If only, they could make a movie out of your story, casting ArSh, it will be such a reward for KaShians...
Anyway, I really like they behave around each other, makes us forget they just met, it's like they've known each other for so long as they seem to care for one another just like it :)

Well, believe me, I could go and on about each and every aspect of your story right now because I really really love it, but unfortunately school is calling me... you're doing a great job Anu ! Thanks so much !  :)

Love,
Laila

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila.N

Anu, I'm totally in love with your story, as well as your writting.
I think I can't tell you how much I'm becoming addicted to both.
I totally loved the part. So real, so full of emotions. Both the characters are realistic and it makes it so easy to identify ! I simply love it. The concept is amazing too I think, simple and yet you make an extraordinary story out of it ! You're really one of the best here ! Thank you for writting.

As for the story, I can't tell which of them is my favourite character, you described both their emotions so well that I'm being attached to both equally. I love the very modern, working and city-guy type like attittude of Armaan, just suits him too well, I can so imagine him like that ! The work in advertising is soo great ! I love this field and it's nice to see it integrated in a story on ArSh :) And all that combined with the infinite sweetness yet strong attitude of Shilpa, who is I guess, a little more traditional as she was raised like that...What can I say ? Perfect match ! ;) 
Love them both, really you made me fall in love with the couple all over again ! If only, they could make a movie out of your story, casting ArSh, it will be such a reward for KaShians...
Anyway, I really like they behave around each other, makes us forget they just met, it's like they've known each other for so long as they seem to care for one another just like it :)

Well, believe me, I could go and on about each and every aspect of your story right now because I really really love it, but unfortunately school is calling me... you're doing a great job Anu ! Thanks so much !  :)

Love,
Laila

Awww Laila, gosh, your comments always leave me blushing. Thank you so much hun!Hug It's such an amazing feeling to know that my simple ff has managed to capture your imagination so much. Embarrassed   All the credit really must go to KaSh/ArSh for being eternal sources of inspiration. I can imagine them in just about any scenario and writing about them is so much fun, kind of in a wish fulfilment way. So if my story is good, it's only because of them. Embarrassed 
I'm so glad you feel their realistic characters and you can relate to them. I am always concerned to keep a balance between them, to try and balance their good points with their bad points. I want to show them with grey shades, hence all their sadness and their emotional scars, because people are like that. Armaan is definitely the modern-guy type. Somehow I always imagine him that way. Embarrassed  I honestly don't know where the advertising thing came from, it just sort of popped into my head and it just felt right, you know? I guess subconsciously I wanted him to be creative, to have a lot of deep emotions that he can only express through his art. Shilpa is much more practical, but that is to do with her upbringing. She wants to dedicate her life to others, which is one of the reasons she chose medicine. I'm so happy to hear that you think they are perfect for one another! I'm hoping that their personalities balance one another out, and then they do have some things in common which help create that connection between them.  And yes, you have it in a nutshell - they do certainly feel like they have known each other far longer than they really have. It's a terrible cliche, but it's one I believe in, and that is that they are soulmates. Embarrassed
Gosh, a movie? Wow. But seriously, I wish they would make any movie with KaSh in the leads. I know all KaShians wish for that. But how awesome would it be? I just hope that one day they come back on screen. I don't even care what the roles are or the story, just so long as they are there. EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks so much Laila, for all your love and support. HugThe feeling of knowing there are people out there who like my work is just too amazing for words. It really means a lot and I hope my little ff will continue to meet your expectations! Embarrassed

Laila.N

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Beautifully written !! The way you described their emotions ...mindblowing ..pl continue soon !!

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessed4

Beautifully written !! The way you described their emotions ...mindblowing ..pl continue soon !!

Thank you so much!!! It means a lot to know you liked it. Embarrassed  I'll try to get the next part updated before the end of the week.
KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I'm addict to it =)
try to update soon

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

I'm addict to it =)
try to update soon

Aww, I'm really thrilled that you're liking it so much. I will most likely update at the beginning of the week. Unfortunately I've been so busy these last four days, there's not been any time to write :( I promise I won't make you wait for too long, though.

Originally posted by akshiankita

nice

Thank you for reading and commenting. Embarrassed
-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DulceAmor

Go to top