Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 30)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightmystery

i wonder who the girl is?
is it ridz??
ah possibility seems equal!
btw great update
when will they get it tht they r attracted to each other?
*sighs* i hope soon
continue super fast
love reading ur ff

I'm glad I've got you guessing. TongueLOL  I know, I'm such a meanie. But seriously, I'm delighted you liked this part and thanks so much for your comment. It means so much to me when people say they enjoy reading my work. Hug
Armaan & Shilpa are both determined to ignore the fact they are attracted to one another right now, but can they keep on doing that? We'll find out soon. Tongue  I'll try and get the next part updated asap. Thanks again for your lovely feedback! Embarrassed

KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
oh man i so love the way their bond is developing,
the way he use to care for her, and the way she admire him is way more cute.

that woman seems like Armaan's mother.

btw again i can't help and telling you that i love the way you use to sketch every thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
beautiful part anu <3
shilpa is getting nightmares and there's some secret behind her feeling herself gulity... loved how she is feeling scared that if she tells it to armaan he'll leave her like others...aww cld totally understand her fears...whats her secret btw?
and then armaan feeling guilty for his earlier behavior...awesome...he had to feel guilty coz even if they are newly formed friends, he owes her an answer for behaving that strangely suddenly Ouch and then again he'll back off, in that kitchen moment... i just hope shilpa doesnt start thinking low of herself due to this...i want a big, proper arsh scene now...for my selfish reasons too maybe lol...
cont soon anu...tcz :)
P.S. i m hating that woman already Angry

DulceAmor

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
awesome part!!!!!
please continue soon!!!!!!!!!

DulceAmor

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
wow!!..wonderful update Anu..SmileEmbarrassed
the kitchen moment was sooo amazing and lovely..Day Dreaming
today is 14th Feb..and i read those wonderful moments today..so this chapter became my v-day's gift..Embarrassed 
thanks a lot for gifting me some beautiful KaSh moments..Hug

who the hell that gal is? is it ridzi?Shocked
I know..i need to wait..Tongue

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

oh man i so love the way their bond is developing,
the way he use to care for her, and the way she admire him is way more cute.

that woman seems like Armaan's mother.

btw again i can't help and telling you that i love the way you use to sketch every thing.

Thank you so, so much!!!! Embarrassed   It means a lot to know you are enjoying the development in Armaan & Shilpa's relationship. It's always a bit of a juggling act trying to keep it progressing, but making sure it's not happening too quickly or too slowly. I'm so happy that you are liking it and I am so excited for you to read some of the next few updates. I'll try to update asap. Thanks again! Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

beautiful part anu <3
shilpa is getting nightmares and there's some secret behind her feeling herself gulity... loved how she is feeling scared that if she tells it to armaan he'll leave her like others...aww cld totally understand her fears...whats her secret btw?
and then armaan feeling guilty for his earlier behavior...awesome...he had to feel guilty coz even if they are newly formed friends, he owes her an answer for behaving that strangely suddenly Ouch and then again he'll back off, in that kitchen moment... i just hope shilpa doesnt start thinking low of herself due to this...i want a big, proper arsh scene now...for my selfish reasons too maybe lol...
cont soon anu...tcz :)
P.S. i m hating that woman already Angry

Thank you Manju!!! Hug    I'm going to explain Shilpa's fear and guilt some more real soon in a scene I am a bit excited about...but really it's all tied up with the accident that killed her parents. If you remember the dream she had when she was in hospital, right after she got knocked down, the clues are all there as to why she feels this way. A lot of it is to do with the way she's been brought up too. Her aunt has been telling her one thing her whole life, to the point where she believes it to be true, and to quote my fav character in my fav books ever, '[w]hen you hated and blamed yourself for something for years, it became truth, your truth, whether it actually was or not.' 
Yes, Armaan needed to feel guilty, and I'm glad that you picked up on that. He is messing with her head a little, it must be said, but that is because his mind is all over the place. But, yes, he can't keep running away from it all the time. It just isn't possible. A big scene as in a confrontation, or a kiss? Both?  You never know what might happen...WinkLOL  And lol to your last comment. I can't wait to read your thoughts on the next part now. Will try to get it up soon.

m4manju

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fri42911

awesome part!!!!!
please continue soon!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot! I'm really glad you liked it. Will update asap. Embarrassed

Originally posted by -BlueShadow-

nice